Activision games published an X2 video game on April 15, 2003. The game was released as a promotional tie-in to X2 but featured an original story by famed comic book writer Larry Hama, and does not take place in the continuity of the film series, but the Marvel comic verse instead. The game was developed by GenePool Software.
In this third-person action game, Wolverine has 48 hours to find an antidote to a deadly Sheva Strain Virus circulating in his bloodstream and the clues point to the Weapon X facility, the Canadian fortress where he had his skeletal structure fused with adamantium.
- Nintendo Game Cube
- Game Boy Advance
- Playstation 2
- Xbox 360
- Mark Hamill: Wolverine
- Fred Tatasciore: Sabretooth, Juggernaut and Magneto
- Jennifer Hale: Carol Hines and Rogue
- Don Morrow: Professor X, Hard Guy and Cornelius
- Richard Portnow: Beast
- Darryl M. Bell: Bravo Leader (as Daryl Bell)
- Dorothy Gallagher: Computer
- Gwendoline Yeo: Lady Deathstrike
- Mayim Bialik: Bush Pilot and May Deuce
- Christopher Corey Smith: Colossus and Mr. Sinister
‡ The character is a Boss.
- Ultimate X-Men
- Patch Costume
- Classic Orange/Tan
- Classic Yellow/Blue
- X-2 (movie) Costume
- Alex Ross' Outfit