The X-Men use these uniforms in battle.
X-Men: First Class
- The uniforms seen in X-Men: First Class are closer to the comic books with the classic yellow and blue/black design. They are flight suits designed by Hank McCoy to withstand g-forces.
- The uniforms seen in X-Men, X2: X-Men United and X-Men: The Last Stand are black leather jumpsuits.
- The suits have lines on their suits and an "X" on it (only on males) and they all have different colours on them.
- In X-Men 2, they changed the suit looks to from the first movie
- In X-Men 2 they wanted the designs similar but different.
X-Men: Days of Future Past
The Future team wore dark Uniforms resembling amour.
Negasonic Teenage Warhead wears a yellow and black uniform.
The team wore black Uniforms resembling amour similar to their 1960's uniform. They are flight suits from the Weapon X facility. They were re-designed as they are matched from the comics.
- Jean Grey has a black jacket that she wears when she and Storm find Nightcrawler. The jacket has a Phoenix symbol on the back but it is barely visible.
- Rogue wears a long, green coat in the first movie which never made it into the second film.
- Beast wears a different type of X-Men suit and states that is an old X-Men suit.
- Iceman wears a suit in X2 that is different from the suit he wears in X-Men: The Last Stand.
- Angel wore an X-Suit in posters for X-Men: The Last Stand but was never seen wearing one in the movie.