Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The X-Men DVD was released on November 21 2000.
The single disc version contain the movie include:
- Deleted scenes
- "The Mutant Watch" featurette
- Excerpts from Bryan Singer interview on "The Charlie Rose Show"
- Hugh Jackman's screen test
- Still photo gallery
- TV spots
The X-Men DVD was released on November 25 2003 under the DVD cover name X-Men 1.5.
The Two-Disc version contain the movie include:
- Disc 1:
- Enhanced Viewing Mode containing 6 deleted scenes and 17 behind-the scenes featurettes
- Disc 2:
- Introduction by Bryan Singer
- The Uncanny Suspects pre-production featurette
- X-Factor: The Look of the X-Men Costume featurette
- The Special Effects of the X-Men visual-effects featurette
- Animatic-to-film comparisons
- Reflection of the X-Men retrospective featurette
- Exclusive movie premiere footage from Ellis Island and around the world
- Multi-angle scene studies
- Still Photo Galleries: character concept art, hardware, locations, Magneto, Xavier's school
- 3 theatrical trailers, 14 TV spots, 12 Web interstitials, and more
- X-Men 2 sneak preview
- Daredevil teaser