|X-Men: Night of the Sentinels|
|Writer(s):||Mark Edward Edens|
|Release Date:||October 31, 1992|
|Running Time:||40 mins|
X-Men: Night of the Sentinels is a TV Movie in the 90s X-Men series that serves as the season 1 premiere.
Jubilee is attacked by robots called Sentinels at a local mall but she is saved by Storm and Rogue, and taken to the X-Mansion for her safety. The X-Men discover that the group running the Mutant Registration Program intends to track and eliminate mutants. Later, the X-Men find the Sentinel base and infiltrate the base to destroy the files on mutants. The episode ends in a cliffhanger when Storm opens the door to a room where many armed soldiers are hiding, waiting to ambush the X-Men.
Wolverine smells the soldiers' gun oil and quickly closes the door before the soldiers fire. Storm sweeps the guards away with her wind power. After destroying the files on mutants, the X-Men escape to the Blackbird, but are stopped by the Sentinels. During the fight with the Sentinels, Morph is shot and presumed dead. While Beast gets blasted against the fence and gets electrocuted and captured, the rest retreat to the Blackbird on Cyclops’ command. Jubilee decides that it is best to stay at the X-Mansion.
- Alyson Court as Jubilation Lee/Jubilee
- David Fox as Sentinels
- Iona Morris as Ororo Munroe/Storm
- Lenore Zann as Rogue
- Cathal J. Dodd as Logan/Wolverine
- Ron Rubin as Morph
- George Buza as Hank McCoy/Beast
- Norm Spencer as Scott Summers/Cyclops
- Cedric Smith as Professor Charles Xavier
- Catherine Disher as Jean Grey
- Chris Potter as Remy LeBeau/Gambit
- Len Carlson as Robert Kelly and Jubilation Lee's foster father
- Don Francks as Graydon Creed/Sabretooth
- Barry Flatman as Henry Peter Gyrich
- Brett Halsey as Bolivar Trask