|Appeared in||X-Men: The Last Stand|
|Status|| Deceased (Original Timeline)|
Unknown (New Timeline)
|Actor|| Via Saleaumua|
William Reilly was a mutant known as Phat.
Phat was a mutant with the ability to control his body mass into two forms; one being obese, while the other beng a slimmer version. The obese version of him apeared to have super strength. He first appears at the community meeting disscussing the cure. Although it's unclear if he is a member of The Omegas, he joins Magneto's cause and takes part in the battle of Alcatraz. The DVD release features a deleted scene in which Phat is frozen solid by Iceman and then shattered by Colossus.
Powers and abilities
Fat Growth: Phat could stretch the fat deposits in his body, making his body larger and fatter. He could make them grow in a certain area. For example, if he were to focus it into his fist, he would have a giant-sized fist.
Superhuman Strength: While being in his fat form, Phat has enhanced strength.
- The Brotherhood of Mutants - Teammates.
- The X-Men - Enemies.
- Warren Worthington II - Enemy.
- The Omegas - Teammates.
Behind the scenes
To be added
- Canon (1 film)
- The character was at first believed to be Blob, but was later confirmed to be Phat.
- In the comics, Phat is not a villain, but a hero member of X-Statix and X-Force.
- In the comics, Phat is known to be a gay mutant.