|Creator(s)|| Peter Parker|
|Function(s)||Wrist-mounted electromechanical gauntlets that project synthetic webbing|
|Appeared in|| Captain America: Civil War|
Avengers: Infinity War
Web-shooters are wrist-mounted electromechanical gauntlets used by Peter Parker as Spider-Man to project synthetic webbing.
Peter Parker created the first version of the Web-Shooters during his first six months of Spider-Man, when Tony Stark came to visit him after figuring out his identity, he mocked his costume but complemented his Web-Shooters, he asked who manufactured them to which Parker replied that he did. New Web-Shooters were created when Tony made Peter a new suit which he used to web Captain America, Falcon and Bucky.
To be added
To be added
- Synthetic Webbing: The web-shooters have the ability to project synethic webbing created by Peter Parker. The synethic webbing is powerful enough to allow Parker to swing from great heights, it even allows Parker to grapple onto Captain America's shield and tie his hands together.
- Cartridges: Peter Parker has extra cartridges on his costume which are used once the original web-shooter cartridge he is using runs out of synthetic webbing.
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (3 films)
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (5 comics)
- Captain America: Civil War is the 3rd movie to have the Web-Shooters.