|Appeared in||Ghost Rider|
Wallow was one of the Hidden, a group of angels exiled from Heaven, waiting on Earth the end of days. He's found along with his brothers Gressil and Abigor in a saloon-like pub in the desert by Blackheart, who enlists him and the other Hidden for his cause of rebellion against Mephistopheles.
Wallow follows Blackheart first to the city, where he witnesses the deaths of Gressil and Abigor at the ends of Ghost Rider, Hell's hound. He's the only one among the Hidden who manages to reach San Venganza with Blackheart. Once in the ruined city, Wallow sets a trap for the Rider, and fuses himself with the water of a nearby swamp. When Ghost tries to cross it, Wallow attacks him, and he's about to drown him and tear him apart with his teeth and claws, but the Hell Centaur increases the heat of his hellfire and makes Wallow evaporate, thus killing him.
Powers and Abilities
Wallow was a fallen angel, a demon, and thus he's got an extremely fierce and cruel nature.
- Immortality: Wallow is immortal. His vessel is immortal in the fact that he does not age or get sick, nor does he require food or oxygen to survive, though he can still be slain by supernatural means.
- Intangibility: Physical objects could pass through his liquid body and cause him no harm or discomfort.
- Healing Factor: His eye regenerated moments after it melted off.
- Teleportation: He can appear and disappear instantaneously.
Behind the scenes
To be added
- Wallow is the only one among the Hidden whose name is not taken from demonology traditions.
- In the comics, Wallow was originally a human being, but becomes a ghost after killing his wife and being killed by the cops a moment before he managed to commit suicide, killing his two children in the process.
- Even in the comics, Wallow is a henchman of Blackheart, but he joins him in the group called The Spirits of Vengeance rather than in The Hidden.