Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Marvel Cinematic Universe has proved successful in having all of the characters and stories crossover with each other. Through it, it has made each film more successful and has drawn more fans to each film through the connections. In the comic books, video games and tv series, this is particularly very common for the superheroes to crossover and meet up. As both X-Men and the Marvel Cinematic Universe are very popular, many people will have probably seen both, and in having both be connected, they could benefit from each other. Besides, consider this:
- Both Quicksilver actors were from the first Kick-Ass movie, and they both look and sound alike
- Bryan Singer (director of the next/first two X-Men movies) tweeted "Before he was an Avenger..." with regards to including Quicksilver in the upcoming X-Men: Days of Future Past movie
- Audiences are going to get confused and hyped up for nothing, when they see that both Quicksilvers are supposed to be different; call it the biggest form of "ass grabbing"
- Both universes could tie in good with each other.
- Mark Miller (the Fox Marvel Movies Consultant) and Vin Diseal (who will be voicing Groot in Guardians of the Galaxy, and another unidentified Marvel Cinematic Universe character) have hinted that they would like a "merging of the brands" and "have all stories feel as if they are happening at the same time"
- Lauren Shuler Donner (Producer of the X-Men movies) has stated that she would love to have the X-Men crossover with Marvel Cinematic Universe, as does Hugh Jackman who plays Wolverine on multiple occaisions.
- Jackman has also stated that he may be "hanging up his claws" for good with regards to continuing playing Wolverine. Robert Downey Jr's contract expired after Iron Man 3, and he was unsure if he wanted to return as Iron Man, but then signed on to return for both Avengers: Age of Ultron and the Avengers 3. Likely, this was partly due to working with an ensmble cast, rather than solo, as he is still unsure if he will return for Iron Man 4 (which will eventually be made, even if not for a long while), or even for a cameo in another Marvel Cinematic Universe movie (he was supposed to cameo in Guardians of the Galaxy, but Marvel did not want to recast him, so it was (potentially) written out). If X-Men is able to be part of an ensemble group (outside of the already huge group in the upcoming X-Men: Days of Future Past film, as Jackman has stated this AFTER doing Days of Future Past), then Jackman very likely may return, especially since he is very interested in doing a crossover with the ensemble group.
So, for those who don't want to say goodbye
to Hugh Jackman was Wolverine yet, then it would be in your best interest to sign this petition.