Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Whether I think a sequel should be made is dependant on whether The Amazing Spider-Man is good. But I've liked everything I've seen so far and I have high hopes for the reboot so if it's as good as I hope it is these are a few things I'd like to see in a sequel:
- First: I'd like to see the film open with Spider-Man fighting a foe that couldn't necessarily carry a film by themselves, someone like Rhino or Shocker just a ten minute fight at the beginning of the film so we can see Spidey is still active between 1 and 2 and it'd be a chance to see Shocker or Rhino on the big screen.
- Second: If Norman Osborn doesn't appear in the first film then introduce him and Harry. This would set up a third film which could feature the Death of Gwen Stacy at the hands of Green Goblin.
- Third: Introduce Mary Jane Watson, not as a love interest just as a friend, it could maybe develop into a love triangle in a third film which would make Peter feel even guiltier about Gwen's death. I'd love to see Danneel Ackles (formerly Danneel Harris) play her. She's only four years older than Andrew Garfield and has a good look for MJ.
- Fourth: The main villain I would like to see in the film is Mysterio or a Doc Ock that fits into The Amazing Spider-Man universe. I love the Raimi trilogy but I would like to see unsympathetic takes on these supervillains.
- Fifth: Have Peter start working at the Bugle (if he hasn't already started in the first one.)
What would you like to see in the sequel if the first is good and a sequel is put into production?