Rumors about The Incredible Hulk 2.
- Leonard Samson will have super powers.
- Samuel Sterns will become The Leader.
- Nick Fury will be shown after the credits.
- The Leader will be the main antagonist.
- Betty Ross will appear in the film.
- General Ross will become the Red Hulk.
- Natasha Romanoff could appear in the film.
- Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk could appear in the film.
- Aaron Eckhart might appear as Clay Quartermain.
- Mark Ruffalo will be the Hulk.
- After the release of The Avengers, Angie Harmon stated that she would like to portray She-Hulk, and revealed to Conan O'Brian that she is one of the studio's top choices should the character be introduced. 
- Ty Simpkins will be appearing as Harley Keener. 
- He will be no longer a wanted person.
- Bruce and Betty will reunite.
- Furious that SHIELD pardoned Banner, a spiteful General Ross may become the Red Hulk as the physical threat to counter the intellectual threat of the Leader.
- Both Banner and General Ross as Red Hulk may have to set aside their differences to team up against Sterns, and Ross will sacrifice himself to save Bruce; ending the character's arc with redemption. William Hurt has expressed enthusiasm for the Red Hulk story, but also noted he would like his character to have a heroic send off.
- DEBUNKED: The story might be based on the "Planet Hulk" series.
- The Leader might be the villain.
- The film might be released in 2015.
- The film will come out after The Avengers 2. 
- Joss Whedon will work on the film as a director, writer or executive producer.