Rumors about The Incredible Hulk 2.
- Leonard Samson will have super powers.
- Samuel Sterns will become The Leader.
- Nick Fury will be shown after the credits.
- The Leader will be the main antagonist.
- Betty Ross will appear in the film.
- General Ross will become the Red Hulk.
- Natasha Romanoff could appear in the film.
- Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk could appear in the film.
- Red King will be the film's villain.
- Aaron Eckhart might appear as Clay Quartermain.
- CONFIRMED: Mark Ruffalo will be Bruce Banner/Hulk.
- After the release of The Avengers, Angie Harmon stated that she would like to portray She-Hulk, and revealed to Conan O'Brian that she is one of the studio's top choices should the character be introduced. 
- Ty Simpkins will be appearing as Harley Keener. 
- Tim Blake Nelson will return as Samuel Sterns aka The Leader.
- Betty Ross and Samuel Sterns may be recast.
- Marvel are looking at Tom Welling for a role.
- He will be no longer a wanted person.
- Bruce and Betty will reunite.
- Furious that S.H.I.E.L.D pardoned Banner, a spiteful General Ross may become the Red Hulk as the physical threat to counter the intellectual threat of the Leader.
- Both Banner and General Ross as Red Hulk may have to set aside their differences to team up against Sterns, and Ross will sacrifice himself to save Bruce; ending the character's arc with redemption. William Hurt has expressed enthusiasm for the Red Hulk story, but also noted he would like his character to have a heroic send off.
- DEBUNKED: The story might be based on the "Planet Hulk" series.
- The Leader might be the villain.
- The film will use a storyline from Marvel NOW series The Indestructible Hulk.
- The film may be titled, "Indestructible Hulk", and it may revolve Banner becoming an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- The film will be distributed by Universal Pictures instead of Disney.
- The film will come out after The Avengers 2. 
- Joss Whedon will work on the film as a director, writer or executive producer. 
- The premiere date will be January 1, 2016.
- Details about the film will be announced at the 2014 San Diego Comic Con.
- It will be released on 2017 after Thor 3.
- ↑ villains for several marvel products might be out
- ↑ http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=DrDBJPe_ZWA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DDrDBJPe_ZWA
- ↑ Iron Man 3 Exclusive: Ty Simpkins Talks Cut Kiss Scene & 3 Picture Deal
- ↑ MARVEL LOOKING AT ‘SMALLVILLE’S’ TOM WELLING FOR UNDISCLOSED FILM?
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ A 'Planet Hulk' Movie? Marvel's Kevin Feige Weighs In
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑