Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Creator(s):|| Douglas Petrie|
|Number of Seasons:||1|
|Number of Episodes:||8|
|Running Time:||60 mins|
The Defenders is an upcoming Netflix series that is part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Marvel's The Defenders will unite Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist, as they face their biggest threat yet.
- Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock/Daredevil
- Krysten Ritter as Jessica Jones
- Mike Colter as Luke Cage
- Finn Jones as Danny Rand/Iron Fist
- Eka Darville as Malcolm Ducasse
- Elden Henson as Foggy Nelson
Filming is slated to begin by the end of 2016 
- In the comics, the Defenders were founded by Doctor Strange, who will get his own solo film in 2016.
- Despite being set to feature in this series, Jessica Jones has not appeared as a member of The Defenders in the comics.
- The end of Daredevil's second season may have been setup for The Defenders and their foe will be The Hand with a now evil and extremely powerful Elektra (Èlodie Yung) at its head.
To be added
To be added
|Marvel Cinematic Universe|
|Phase 1||Iron Man | The Incredible Hulk | Iron Man 2 | Thor | Captain America: The First Avenger | The Avengers|
|Phase 2|| Iron Man 3 | Thor: The Dark World | Captain America: The Winter Soldier | Guardians of the Galaxy|
Avengers: Age of Ultron | Ant-Man
|Phase 3|| Captain America: Civil War | Doctor Strange | Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 | Spider-Man: Homecoming |
Thor: Ragnarok | Black Panther | Avengers: Infinity War | Captain Marvel | Avengers 4
|One-Shots|| The Consultant | A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor’s Hammer | Item 47 | Agent Carter |
All Hail the King
|TV Shows||Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | Agent Carter|
|Netflix Series||Daredevil | Jessica Jones | Luke Cage | Iron Fist | The Defenders | The Punisher|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found