Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Appeared in||X-Men: The Last Stand|
|Status|| Unknown (Original Timeline)|
Unknown (New Timeline)
Telford Porter is a mutant, member of Magneto's Brotherhood of Mutants. He follows his team to Alcatraz Island, where he fights Warren Worthington II's men and the army. It is unknown what his fate is after the battle.
Powers and abilities
Teleportation: Vanisher is a powerful teleporter. He is able to teleport both himself and a certain amount of additional mass over an unknown maximum distance almost instantly. It is believed that Vanisher traverses the Darkforce Dimension when teleporting, consciously determining his point of return. The entire process occurs so quickly that Vanisher is usually unaware of traveling through another dimension. Vanisher's teleportational range and the amount of mass he could teleport with himself remain unknown.
Since he's a follower of Erik Lehnsherr, it's assumed he feels a deep hatred toward humans.
- Magneto - Leader.
- The Brotherhood of Mutants - Teammates.
- The X-Men - Enemies.
- Warren Worthington II - Enemy.
- Canon (1 film)
- X-Men: The Last Stand (First appearance) - Unknown actor
Behind the scenes
To be added
- In the comics, the Vanisher is one of the most powerful and important villains, while in the movie he only has a cameo.
- It is confirmed in the dvd commentary that the teleporter appearing during Alcatraz battle is actually the Vanisher.
To be added