|Alias(es)|| King T'Chaka|
|Appeared in|| Captain America: Civil War|
|Actor|| John Kani|
Atandwa Kani (young)
- "Our people's blood is spilled on foreign soil. Not only because of the actions of criminals, but by the indifference of those pledged to stop them. Victory at the expense of the innocent is no victory at all."
In the files on Ulysses Klaue, it's stated that T'Chaka was assisted to the Bilderberg Conference as one of its invitees and unbeknownst to him, Ulysses Klaue had been hired to kill him in case he refused to negotiate about Wakandan resources which included Vibranium. Klaue had a personal grudge against T'Chaka and his family because one of his ancestors was responsible for killing Klaue's great-grandfather.
T'Chaka, the King of Wakanda, joined the ranks of those who wanted the Sokovia Accords passed, after collateral damage in Lagos killed many innocents. Many of the innocents had been Wakandans. The collateral damage was a result of Wanda Maximoff failing to stop Brock Rumlow's suicide bomb, mistakenly redirecting it to a building.
When the Accords were going to be ratified at a conference in Vienna, a bombing happened, which killed T'Chaka.
To be added
To be added
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Physiology: T'Chaka powers come from ingested the Heart-Shaped Herb; that gave him the power of the "Black Panther". Unfortunately, in 2009, after stepping down as Black Panther (due to his old age) T'Chaka was strip of the powers of the heart-shaped herbs; which ultimately led to his accidental death in 2016, at the hands of Helmut Zemo, during the United Nations meeting; regarding the Sokovia Accords.
- Superhuman Strength: After having consumed the Heart-Shaped Herb, T'Chaka's strength was immensely enhanced to superhuman levels; rivaling that of even a Super Soldier.
- Superhuman Speed: After having consumed the Heart-Shaped Herb, T'Chaka's speed was immensely enhanced to superhuman levels; rivaling that of even a Super Soldier.
- Superhuman Stamina: After having consumed the Heart-Shaped Herb, T'Chaka's stamina was immensely enhanced to superhuman levels; his musculature produces fewer fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a normal human. T'Chaka's body eliminates the excessive build-up of fatigue-producing chemicals in his muscles, granting him exceptional endurance and lung capacity, greater than of normal humans.
- Superhuman Durability: After having consumed the Heart-Shaped Herb, T'Chaka's durability was immensely enhanced to superhuman levels; as he could take much more damage than a normal human. Even when not wearing his Black Panther suit, he could survive blunt force trauma.
- Superhuman Agility: After having consumed the Heart-Shaped Herb, T'Chaka's agility was immensely enhanced to superhuman levels; becoming far greater than Olympic athletes. He could coordinate his body with perfect balance, equilibrium, flexibility, and dexterity. His movements were akin to an actual panther, being capable of crawl and climb through walls and leap great distances with accuracy.
- Superhuman Reflexes: After having consumed the Heart-Shaped Herb, T'Chaka's reflexes were immensely enhanced to superhuman levels; becoming superior to those of the finest athlete.
- Superhuman Senses: After having consumed the Heart-Shaped Herb, T'Chaka's senses were immensely enhanced to superhuman levels; becoming superior to normal humans' senses.
- Expert Tactician/Leader: As the king of Wakanda, T'Chaka was a very capable tactician and leader. He also held political power around his nation, and a vast influence over his people.
- Multilingual: As a native Wakandan, T'Chaka spoke Xhosa fluently, in addition to English (albeit with a thick Wakandan accent).
- Black Panther suit: During his time as Black Panther, T'Chaka wore a black and golden-lined Vibranium-weave combat suit, like Captain America's shield, light-weight, nigh-indestructible, and rendered him immune to most physical damage especially from collisions and conventional weapons such as firearms.
- Wakandan Royal Ring: T'Chaka possessed a royal ring that symbolized his position as the king of Wakanda.
- Kimoyo Beads: The Kimoyo beads were pieces of advanced Wakandan technology used by T'Chaka to communicate and control any system they're interfaced with; it displayed the holographic image of Ulysses Klaue during his conversation with his brother, N'Jobu.
- Golden Tribe
- Ulysses Klaue - Enemy and attempted killer.
- Helmut Zemo - Accidental killer.
- Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow - Ally.
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (3 film)
- Black Panther - John Kani
Behind the scenes
To be added
- In the comics, T'Chaka was portrayed as being a benevolent, moral, wise, honorable and selfless. However, in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, he was portrayed as being dishonorable and amoral to the point of being selfish; prior to his death in Captain America: Civil War.
- In the comics, T'Chaka was killed by Ulysses Klaue, However, in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, he was killed by Helmut Zemo; albeit by accident.
Captain America: Civil War
To be added