Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Appeared in||X-Men: The Last Stand|
|Status|| Deceased (Original Timeline)|
Unknown (New Timeline)
Spike was a mutant who could shoot bones out of his body.
From the tattoos, it seems that Spike was one of the Omegas, Callisto's group. He joins the Brotherhood of Mutants together with his teammates and acts as a sentry for Magneto. When Wolverine arrives to the Brotherhood's camp in the forest searching for Jean Grey, Spike intercepts him with some other mutants. He engages a fight with him, piercing him several times with his bones projectiles, but the two mutants eventually stab each other, and only Wolverine survives because of his healing factor.
Powers and abilities
Bone Manipulation: He can manipulate his bones to create a wide range of effects.
- Bone Spikes: He can extend his melee range with bones much harder than regular human bone extended out of his wrists, they are used as melee weapons and they are used to shoot with.
- Projectile Spikes: He can launch spikes made out of bones that are much harder than regular human bone from his wrists.
Healing Factor: Spike has a slight healing factor, as he could stand and move without any apparent problem moments after Wolverine threw one of his bone-spikes into his leg.
He had excellent aim with his bone spikes.
He was fairly strong, as he can throw his bone-spikes into trees.
- Magneto - Leader.
- Callisto - Leader.
- Brotherhood of Mutants - Teammates.
- Wolverine - Enemy.
- X-Men - Enemies.
- The Omegas - Allies.
- Warren Worthington II - Enemy
Behind the scenes
This article doesn't have any behind-the-scenes information about this character. Please add some!
- Canon (1 films)
- In the comics, several characters have gone under the name of Spike. The movie version seems to be inspired by the Spike from New X-Men.