- Peter Parker wears the Spider-Man suit when fighting crime.
- The suit from Sam Raimi's trilogy is his classic suit but with a few changes; Peter wears a form-fitting spandex bodysuit, which from the waist down is blue, except for mid-calf boots with a raised silver web pattern on a dark red background. From the waist up, the fabric is a dark red-and-silver web pattern, except for his back, sides, and insides of his upper arms, which are dark blue. There is a larger dark red spider outline on his back, and a smaller black spider emblem on his chest; the spider emblem on the chest changes in Spider-Man 2 and 3. The mask has white one-way mirror type lenses rimmed with black. In Spider-Man 3, Peter temporarily dons the Venom Symbiote which is a black suit with a similar design to his classic costume.
- In The Amazing Spider-Man, the suit is a different texture to Raimi's version but maintains the classic red and blue color scheme from the comics while updating it and has the classic web shooters; The suit Peter wore in the film is a form-fitting red and blue spandex bodysuit resembling the one from his Marvel Knights comic; Peter's design was one that would make the body longer and more lithe, more of an acrobat, someone incredibly agile. The mask had yellow one-way mirror type lenses rimmed with blue and the mask had a black web pattern on it; the web pattern is also on his chest, his gloves and his boots, There is also a honeycomb pattern on his eye pieces and on his suit. The emblem's first four legs were pointing up, with the lower legs ran down to his stomach, there was a larger red spider outline on his back; The large spider is basically the one on his chest but in red. His shoulders have red trimming leading to his gloves; Each glove has a blue stripe running through them on the forearm. on both of his wrists are a flat red LED light that had a nozzle barrel on it; they are his web-shooters. The gloves are red with blue stripes on them but the fingers and the palms were blue that had red segmented on them. On the upper part of his palms are red stripes across his hands. On the blue parts of his hands are black pads. From the waist on his back is a red belt that on the front had two curved points pointing down on his hips, from his waist down is blue with red trim on the sides leading to red mid-calf boots with a black web pattern; on the foot part of the boots are red and silver Asics track shoes.
- In The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Peter's Spider-Man costume is much closer to the source material. Peter wears a form-fitting spandex bodysuit, which from the waist down is blue, except for mid-calf boots with a raised silver web pattern on a dark red background. On his wrists are two red pentagon shaped webshooters. From the waist up, the fabric is a dark red-and-black web pattern, except for his back, sides, and insides of his upper arms, which are dark blue. On the fabric is a brick pattern. There is a larger dark red spider outline on his back, and a smaller black spider emblem on his chest; both spiders on the costume still have the long legs from the first suit. The mask has white one-way mirror type lenses rimmed with black opposed to the sunglasses style lenses from the first film. There is also an mp3 built in so Peter can listen to music while in costume.
- Captain America: Civil War and Spider-Man: Homecoming will feature Spidey's classic Spider-Man costume from the comics being the black webbing lines that make the pattern on the red fabric. In fact, if the webbing pattern is running vertically, they’re two small black lines suggesting a negative space line and the spider emblem smaller. The mask has white lenses which unlike other Spider-Man costumes can squint to express his emotion. And unlike the other costumes, this one has a Belt which presumably contains Web Cartridges.