Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rumors about the Spider-Man 4 movie before it got cancelled.
- Carnage and Lizard could be in the movie.
- Producer Grant Curtis has expressed interest in bringing in Kraven the Hunter.
- Director Sam Raimi said that he will try to put Ben Reilly in the movie and hope to get Jude Law to play the clone.
- Morbius is also a possibility for the villain.
- Anne Hathaway is in talks to star as Felicia Hardy, but her alter-ego may not be Black Cat. Rumor is that she will play a Vulture counterpart called the Vulturess. Wether she will play Vulturess or Black Cat is still to be determined. 
- Tobey Maguire has reportedly reached a deal to play Peter Parker/Spider-Man
- Kirsten Dunst is reportedly "definitely on board" to play Mary Jane Watson
- The studio is considering shooting Spider-Man 4 back to back with Spider-Man 5 both due to the difficulty in bringing the cast together and for cost effectiveness.
- Filming is expected to begin in March 2010.
- When asked about filming Spider-Man 4 in 3-D, Sony chairman Amy Pascal said it was a possibility, but co-chairman Michael Lynton suggested that he did not think people should have to pay more to see a Spider-Man film than a romantic comedy.
- Director Sam Raimi announced in early May 2009, that he expected the first draft of a script from writer Lindsay-Abaire in about 3 weeks.
- ↑ http://www.cinematical.com/2007/05/05/spider-man-4-villains-will-be-carnage-and-lizard-source-says/ Carnage and Lizard
- ↑ http://www.mania.com/spiderman-4-villain-revealed_article_118760.html
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 EXCLUSIVE: Sony Locks In Sam Raimi & Tobey Maguire in 'Spider-Man 4'; Studio May Shoot '4' and '5' At The Same Time Nikki Finke, deadline hollywood daily, 9-5-08
- ↑ http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=7876
- ↑ EXCLUSIVE: ‘Spider-Man 4’ To Begin Shooting In 2010, Says Bugle Chief Brian Jacks, mtv.com, 1-19-09
- ↑ Spider-man 4 in 3D? Spider-Man Movie Chronicles, 4-23-09
- ↑ Spidey 4 Script Talk Omar Aviles, joblo.com, 5-13-09