|Spider-Man: Secret Wars|
|Writer(s):|| John Semper|
|Release Date:||November 7, 1997|
|Running Time:||63 mins|
Spider-Man: Secret Wars is a TV Movie in the 90's Spider-Man series from season 5.
Madame Web brings Spider-Man to another dimension where he is brought before a being known as the Beyonder, who has chosen Spider-Man to be part of an experiment to see if good is more powerful than evil. He finds a paradise planet and introduces a band of villains to take it over (Doctor Octopus, Doctor Doom, Alistair Smythe, the Lizard, and Red Skull), and it's up to Spider-Man to lead a team of superheroes to save the planet. Spider-Man summons the Fantastic Four, Iron Man, Captain America, and Storm from the X-Men. Before he can explain, Thing and Human Torch attack him, but the others defend him. The Lizard then appears and attacks Spider-Man, but they knock him unconscious. While investigating the abandoned lab complex they have taken shelter in, The Lizard escapes and the heroes are attacked by giant sand worm monsters. They bring the Lizard back and manage to reawaken him as Dr. Connors in the Lizard's body. He agrees to help Spider-Man, as do the rest of the superheroes.
The Gauntlet of the Red Skull
Dr. Octopus and Alistair Smythe join forces with Red Skull. Spider-Man brings Black-Cat to the planet to help him. Along with Captain America, Iron-Man, the Lizard, they cross a wasteland in order to launch an assault on the Red Skull's empire.
After defeating the Red Skull, Spider-Man and the team attempt to rendezvous with the Fantastic Four, only to discover that they have been ambushed and that Dr. Doom has kidnapped Thing. The heroes all go to rescue him, entering Dr. Doom's empire, which they discover is a peaceful paradise. Using the world's technology, Dr. Doom has created a device to allow Thing to transform back to a human on command. In gratitude, Thing tells Dr. Doom about the Beyonder. Using the new technology, Dr. Doom ambushes and merges with the Beyonder, gaining his powers.
- Christopher Daniel Barnes as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
- Joan Lee as Madame Web
- Earl Boen as Beyonder
- Joseph Campanella as Curt Connors/Lizard
- Iona Morris as Ororo Munroe/Storm
- David Hayter as Steve Rogers/Captain America
- Cam Clarke as Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic
- Gail Matthius as Sue Storm/Invisible Woman
- Patrick Pinney as Benjamin Grimm/Thing
- Quinton Flynn as Johnny Storm/Human Torch
- Robert Hays as Tony Stark/Iron Man
- Maxwell Caulfield as Alistair Smythe/Ultimate Spider-Slayer
- Nichelle Nichols as Miriam
- Nick Jameson as Michael Morbius/Morbius the Living Vampire
- J.D. Hall as Eric Brooks/Blade
- Jennifer Hale as Felicia Hardy/Black Cat
- Earl Boen as Red Skull
- Efrem Zimbalist Jr. as Otto Octavius/Dr. Octopus
- Roscoe Lee Browne as Wilson Fisk/Kingpin
- Tom Kane as Victor von Doom/Dr. Doom