Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Appeared in||Captain America: Civil War|
The Sokovia Accords are a framework for the registration and deployment of enhanced individuals (such as The Avengers) by the collective governments of the world. The bill was presented after the events of the Battle of New York, Infiltration of S.H.I.E.L.D., the Battle of Sokovia and an explosion in Lagos, Nigeria. Every action taken under the Sokovia Accords (United Nations) are ratified by the governments of the United Kingdom, Austria, Germany, Russia, Italy, France, Northern Ireland and the United States of America.
To be added
- Thaddeus Ross
- Tony Stark
- James Rhodes
- Natalia Romanoff (formerly)
- T'Challa (formerly)
- Peter Parker
- President Ellis
- Glenn Talbot
- Steve Rogers
- James Barnes
- Sam Wilson
- Scott Lang
- Clint Barton
- Wanda Maximoff
- Sharon Carter
- Phil Coulson
- Natalia Romanoff
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (1 film)
- Captain America: Civil War (First appearance)
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (1 TV series)
Behind the scenes
To be added
- In the comics, the bill was dubbed the Superhuman Registration Act and deemed all superhumans reveal their identity to the government.
- In the first X-Men it dealt with the Superhuman Registration Act and passing it into law. Senator Robert Kelly in the film strongly supported the registration act.
- The upper text in the second promotional image below reads ""In accordance with the document at hand, I hereby certify that the below mentioned participants, peoples, and individuals, shall no longer operate freely or unregulated, but instead operate under the rules, ordinances and governances of the aforementioned United Nations panel, acting only when and if the panel deems it appropriate and/or necessary."