|Creator(s):|| Josh Schwartz|
|Number of Seasons:||1|
|Number of Episodes:||10|
Runaways is a Hulu series that is part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe following a group of teenagers who are on the run after learning that their parents are supervillains.
Six disagreeable teenagers from different backgrounds unite against a common enemy — their parents, collectively known as The Pride.
- Rhenzy Feliz as Alex Wilder
- Lyrica Okano as Nico Minoru
- Virginia Gardner as Karolina Dean
- Ariela Barer as Gert Yorkes
- Gregg Sulkin as Chase Stein
- Allegra Acosta as Molly Hernandez
- Kip Pardue as Frank Dean
- Ryan Sands as Geoffrey Wilder
- Angel Parker as Catherine Wilder
- Brittany Ishibashi as Tina Minoru
- James Yaegashi as Robert Minoru
- Kevin Weisman as Dale Yorkes
- Brigid Brannagh as Stacey Yorkes
- Annie Wersching as Leslie Dean
- James Marsters as Victor Stein
- Ever Carradine as Janet Stein
- Nicole Wolf as Destiny Gonzalez
- Heather Olt as Frances
- Pat Lentz as Aura
- Ric Sarabia as Mysterious Man
- Cody Mayo as Vaughn
- Julian McMahon as Jonah
To be added
- "Episode 8"
- "Episode 9"
- "Episode 10"
In 2008, Marvel Studios began developing a script based the comic series Runaways with Brian K. Vaughan writing and Kevin Feige producing. In April 2010 director Peter Sollett emerged as the front runner to direct the movie. In May 2010, British screenwriter Drew Pearce was reported to be writing the film for Marvel Studios. In July 2010, it was reported that filming would begin in March - July 2011. On August 5, 2010, casting for the film began. Actress Keke Palmer was approached for a role in the film. Lucas Cruikshank also auditioned for a role in the film. On September 24, 2013, Pearce revelaed that the film is now shelved due of the success of The Avengers. In August 2016, Marvel Television, along with ABC Signature Studios and Fake Empire Productions, announced Marvel's Runaways had received a pilot order, along with additional scripts, from the streaming service Hulu, based on the team Runaways. The pilot is written by Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage, who also serve as executive producers of the series, along with Jeph Loeb and Jim Chory; Lis Rowinski serves as producer. Runaways was developed under an overall deal Schwartz and Savage's Fake Empire had with ABC Studios.
- Keke Palmer was offered a role in the movie while Lucas Cruickshank auditioned for the role of Chase Stein.
- Tina Minoru, the mother of Runaway Nico Minoru, appears in a prelude tie-in comic to Doctor Strange, and the film itself portrayed by Linda Louise Duan.
- In the comics, original team consisted of Nico Minoru (daughter of witches), Karolina Dean (daughter of alien invaders), Molly Hayes (daughter of telepathic mutants), Gertrude Yorkes (daughter of time-travelling thieves), Chase Stein (son of mad scientist) and Alex Wilder (son of mob bosses). They are later join by Victor Mancha (a cyborg who's father is revealed to be Ultron), Xavin (a shape shifting super-skrull in training) and Klara Prast (a mutant child bride from the 20th Century with the ability to manipulate and communicate with plants).
- The movie was rumored to take place during Marvel's Phase 4 but this was opt as a series instead.
- The working title of the show is 'Rugrats' and it pays homage to the beloved Nickelodeon series.
- Based on the Marvel comics, The Runaways.
- Molly Hayes will have her last name changed to Hernandez in the series.
- The official cast photo released on May 3 2017 is a near exact recreation of the "Runaways" Vol. 1 comic book cover.
- Molly Hayes' last name was changed to Hernández for the show.
Promotion, Filming and Concept art
- ↑ Project 'Runaways' in works at Marvel
- ↑ Marvel's Runaways tries picking up a director
- ↑ Drew Pearce to Write the Runaways Script
- ↑ Runaways To Begin Filming in March 2011
- ↑ Casting Begins For Marvel’s Runaways
- ↑ Runaways Wants Keke Palmer?
- ↑ Could Lucas Cruikshank Be One Of Marvel’s Runaways?
- ↑ Marvel's 'Runaways' Shelved in Post-'Avengers' Marvel Movieverse
- ↑ Hulu Orders ‘Marvel’s Runaways’ Series From Josh Schwartz & Stephanie Savage
- ↑ @trbecher New gig, day one.
|Marvel Cinematic Universe|
|Phase 1||Iron Man | The Incredible Hulk | Iron Man 2 | Thor | Captain America: The First Avenger | The Avengers|
|Phase 2|| Iron Man 3 | Thor: The Dark World | Captain America: The Winter Soldier | Guardians of the Galaxy|
Avengers: Age of Ultron | Ant-Man
|Phase 3|| Captain America: Civil War | Doctor Strange | Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 | Spider-Man: Homecoming |
Thor: Ragnarok | Black Panther | Avengers: Infinity War | Captain Marvel | Avengers 4
|One-Shots|| The Consultant | A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor’s Hammer | Item 47 | Agent Carter |
All Hail the King
|TV Shows||Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | Agent Carter|
|Netflix Series||Daredevil | Jessica Jones | Luke Cage | Iron Fist | The Defenders | The Punisher|