|Appeared in|| X-Men|
X2: X-Men United
X-Men: The Last Stand
X-Men: Days of Future Past
Peter Rasputin or Colossus is a mutant with the ability to turn his body into an unknown form of metal which grants him incredible levels of physical strength and durability.
In X-Men, Colossus has a brief cameo as a student sketching in the Xavier Institute's courtyard.
When the X-Mansion was being attacked by Stryker's soldiers Peter used his metal body to stop the soldiers and attacked two of them, punching them through a wall, so rescuing Siryn. He finds Wolverine and says that he could help him but he replies that he should help the kids that are running away from the X-Mansion. So, he leads them out of the mansion to the forest using a secret passage.
After the events of Alkali Lake, he comes back to the Institute along with all the other students.
Peter is first seen in the Danger Room with the other students under Wolverine's teaching. The simulation is a fight with a Sentinel and Colossus is fighting to the side of Rogue. When the Sentinel attacks them, Rogue absorbs his powers and covers them both from the attack with her (temporal) steel body. When Wolverine has enough of the training, he calls him, referring at him as "Tin Man", and makes him throw him to the giant robot, decapitating it and so ending the simulation.
As an X-Men recruitee and a X-Mansion's student, Colossus assists to Xavier's funeral. After the ceremony, when Wolverine has come back from Magneto's base, he, along with Iceman and Shadowcat, joins his teachers in the fight at Alcatraz Island. During the battle, his power proves to be quite useful, since he's able to defeat every single opponent he faces. Eventually, he throws Wolverine to Magneto, making a distraction and permitting Beast to inject him with the cure.
After the battle, he comes back to the school with all the other students, the Institute been run now by Storm.
To be added
Colossus is a very powerful mutant, able to turn his skin into an unknown metal and so gaining invulerability and superhuman strength. When he is in his metal form, Colossus has enormous strength, the fullest extent of which is unknown. When he is in his human form, Colossus still wields great human strength although it is unknown if he possesses superhuman levels of strength while in that state. However he still has enough physical strength while in his human form to effortlessly carry a large television under one arm while walking. Colossus is completely bullet-proof and invulnerable to most, if not all, weapons while in metal form.
Despite his fearful appearance and his hulkling powers, Colossus is kind and gentle, always disposed to help the younger students of the Institute and ready to put his strength at the service of whoever needs it.
- Wolverine - Teacher and teammate.
- Iceman - Teammate.
- Shadowcat - Teammate.
- Beast - Teammate.
- Storm - Teacher and teammate.
- Cyclops - Teacher.
- Jean Grey / Phoenix - Former teacher, enemy.
- Professor X - Teacher.
- Brotherhood of Mutants - Enemies.
Behind the scenes
- Colossus was supposed to have a larger role in X2: X-Men United and he should have a Russian accent, but Bryan Singer droped the idea for unknown reasons and reduced his role to a cameo.
- Despite having a bigger role in X-Men: The Last Stand, Colossus only has one line.
- Colossus could appear in the Deadpool film, but as it is in pre-production, it is currently unknown whether Daniel Cudmore will reprise the role. 
- In the X-Men: The Last Stand novelization, Colossus seems to have had a brief relation with Kitty Pride like in the comics, but it ended, although he still has feelings for her.
- In a X-Men: The Last Stand deleted scene, he's shown to kill Phat after he's been frozen solid by Iceman, shattering him to pieces with a punch.
- In X-Men: The Last Stand, Colossus and Wolverine perform twice their signature move, the Fast Ball Special.