|Appeared in|| Ultimate Spider-Man: Great Power/Great Responsibility|
Ultimate Spider-Man: Finale
Peter Benjamin Parker, also known the superhero Spider-Man, who has amazing powers to fight crime to save New York city. He sometimes teams up with other superheroes like Iron Fist and Power Man to fight crime. Peter's mentor is Nick Fury the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. who is training him to be the "Ultimate Spider-Man". Peter is a high school student who attends Midtown High School with his best friends Harry Osborn and Mary Jane.
Peter as Spider-Man fights and defeats a villain called Trapster but also causes damage to the city doing so. Nick Fury approaches Peter and tells him to be more careful since he damaged the city and he also offers for him to join S.H.I.E.L.D. so he could train him to be the "Ultimate Spider-Man". Spider-Man turns down the offer and swings away.
The next day, Peter is eating lunch in the cafeteria of Midtown High School when a group of villains called the Frightful Four (though there was only three of them and one of them was missing. It was the Trapster). Who say that Spider-Man attends the school and demand to know where he is. Peter distracts the villains by starting a food fight so he can change into his Spider-Man costume. Peter as Spider-Man then battles the three villains and defeats them but Harry Osborn was injured by one of the villains. Norman Osborn comes to the school after hearing his son was hurt, Peter blames this on himself and says "Sorry, its all my fault" but Norman doesn't understand how it could be Peter's fault as he doesn't know Peter is Spider-Man. Harry recovers from his injuries and later attends school with Peter again.
To be added
Powers and Abilities
- Spider Physiology: Due to his infusion of spider DNA after being bitten by one of Oscorp's genetically altered spiders, he has gained the strength, speed, equilibrium and healing rate of a Common House Spider. He also gained a paranormal survival instinct, dubbed as his spider senses.
- Superhuman Strength: Spider-Man possesses superhuman strength, he is strong enough to easily destroy mechanical robots from S.H.I.E.L.D and hold many tons of weight when needed. It is stated that Spider-Man can lift in max about 20 tons.
- Superhuman Jumping: Spider-Man's strength also extends into his legs which allows him to jump far higher than a normal human.
- Superhuman Leaping: Spider-Man's strength also extends into his legs which allows him to leap at great distances.
- Superhuman Speed: Due to possessing the proportionate speed of a spider, Spider-Man can run at speeds greater than the finest Olympic athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: Spider-Man has been exerting for days without passing out, despite his greatly increased metabolism.
- Superhuman Durability: Spider-Man's body is physically tougher and more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human. He has endured blows from beings with strength much greater than his own, fallen many meters in the air, and even been hit through steel walls. However, he can easily be damaged through bladed weaponry or even the smallest firearms. However, he did endure being showered in super heated water and being "nuggied" by the Hulk.
- Superhuman Agility: Due to his agility greatly enhanced by the spider's bite, Spider-Man is very agile and can easily do back flips in the air.
- Superhuman Equilibrium: After being bitten by the mutated spider, Spider-Man can balance himself on any object no matter how small or narrow it is.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Spider-Man's reflexes are above even the finest human athlete. He has shown that he can dodge strikes from beings with supernatural speed, gunfire, and energy blasts.
- Superhuman Senses: Spider-Man's senses are greatly enhanced as he no longer needed his glasses after the spider's bite. He is able to sense, hear and see objects near to him like what most spiders do.
- Spider-Sense: Spider-Man has a supernatural survival instinct to sense dangers that happens moments before it actually happen, which enhances his reflexes. It works like a alarm sound when danger is near. It cannot be replicated by any being due to its magical nature.
- Wall-Crawling: Due to being bitten by the mutated spider, Spider-Man can crawl along surfaces much like a spider would by using his fingertips and feet.
- Accelerated Healing Factor: Spider-Man's peak-human metabolism allows him a slight healing factor, allowing him to heal epithelial cells/tissues at a faster pace. However it is likely that this healing ability will not heal damages done to vital organs nor regenerate amputated limbs. He did manage to regenerate his eyesight overnight.
- Genius-Level Intellect: Peter is a genius, and has an I.Q of 205. He is more intelligent than some of the finest professors in the world. He was even able to find a antidote for a disease on his own, be able to operate Iron Man's armour, and other extraordinary feats that would require genius intelligence.
- Expert Hand-To-Hand Combatant: Spider-Man has been extensively trained by Nick Fury and Iron Fist in various martial arts styles as well as to properly supplement it with his superhuman strength, speed, and reflexes. He often toys with his opponents in order for them to drop their guard, due to his seemingly childish nature.
- Expert Leader: Spider-Man has shown to be a remarkable leader and even led his own team to many great victories before being offered the Avengers membership. He also shows remarkable proficiency with analyzing various tactics to create better combat tactics.
- Stealth: Spider-Man has shown to be highly skilled at stealth, even before being initiated in S.H.I.E.L.D. or the Avengers.
- TV Movies (2 films)
To be added