|Appeared in|| Iron Man 2|
Captain America: Civil War
Avengers: Infinity War
Spider-Man: Homecoming 2
|Actor|| Tom Holland|
Peter Benjamin Parker is a teenager from Queens, New York. Endowed with spider like abilities, Parker is also the superhero known as Spider-Man. He was only an amateur superhero and internet sensation until Tony Stark, his idol, recruited him after the Sokovia Accords were passed.
Peter Parker was at the Stark Expo when the Hammer Drones attacked it. He stood up to a Hammer Drone when it recognized his toy Iron Man mask and began to target him. Iron Man flew by and destroyed the drone before he could hurt Peter and then told him he was doing a good job.
- "When you can do the things that I can, but you don't, and then the bad things happen, they happen because of you."
- ―Peter Parker[src]
Peter got home from school to his apartment to see his Aunt May sitting down with Tony Stark, his biggest idol. Excited, Peter asked why he was there. Tony's cover story for Aunt May was a scholarship program, Peter was confused but played along. They later went into Peter's bedroom to talk privately to which Tony revealed he was really there to see Peter because he knew that he was Spider-Man.
Tony had a word with Peter, and used F.R.I.D.A.Y. to show footage of Spider-Man from YouTube. Peter tried to tell him that it was fake and denied being Spider-Man, but Tony found his Spider-Man costume, he began making fun of his costume. After hearing about why Peter became Spider-Man and the life he lives, Tony offered for Peter to go to Germany with him, but he said he couldn't due to his homework. It was only when Tony jokingly threatened to tell Aunt May that Peter got worried and gave in, but used his Web Shooters to web Tony's hand to the door. He told him not to tell Aunt May that he was Spider-Man, to which Tony replied 'alright Spider-Man' before asking him to help remove the webbing.
At an airport in Leipzig, Germany, Tony as Iron Man and James Rhodes as War Machine, intercepted Captain America's team. Ant-Man, Hawkeye, Wanda, Bucky, and Falcon had joined Cap's team. Peter, as Spider-Man, was on Iron Man's team. Vision, Black Widow, and Black Panther were also on Iron Man's team. Peter also received a new suit from Stark. The two teams fought at the Leipzig Airport, with Spider-Man first seizing Cap's shield with his webbing.
Spider-Man also fought the Falcon and Bucky, but he got distracted by Bucky's metal arm, but he managed to web the both of them up, until Falcon piloted his drone Redwing to throw Parker out of the window.
Ant-Man became Giant-Man, which surprised Spider-Man, he later remembered the movie "Empire Strikes Back" helped defeat him by webbing up his legs. Iron-Man and War Machine took down Giant-Man by punching him in the face, but Spider-Man was hit by Giant-Man and sent into some crates. While fighting Giant-Man, Spider-Man referenced the Walkers from Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back calling the movie a 'really old movie', causing War Machine to question how old he is.
A bit injured, Tony went to check on him and recommended that Peter go back home to Queens, threatening to call Aunt May if he didn't, Peter tried to convince Tony that he could keep fighting, thinking he disappointed him, but he eventually gave in.
In an after credits scene, Peter is in his room laying down with a black eye. Aunt May asks him who hurt him, and he says it was a guy named Steve, who was from Brooklyn and his 'big friend'. When she leaves his room, he tests his new Web-Shooters which then reflects a Spider-Signal onto his ceiling.
In the streets of New York City a young man in a costume is swinging from a string of a web, passing by a out-of-control van who is about to hit a public bus. At this moment, Peter Parker prepared himself for; by designing a suit and by inventing the Web-Shooters. Along with his abilities, Parker is no longer able to wait around and do nothing anymore. As Spider-Man, Parker swings pass the out-of-control van and puts himself between the van and the public bus. When the van becomes in reach of Spider-Man, he simply catches the car and lifts it up, so it comes to a full halt. After checking if everybody in the car is alive and well, he uses his Web-Shooters to leave the scene. While swinging away content from his successful rescue he reminds himself that as of now he missed his bus.
A month later, Parker is packing up his suit into a backpack. About to leave, he finds his aunt May Parker sitting in front of the television, who looks deeply worried. The news anchor reports of a U.N. building in Vienna, that got bombed during the summit of the Sokovia Accords. With at least twelve dead, including Wakanda's King T'Chaka, officials have released a video of a suspect of whom they identify as the Winter Soldier. Parker joins his aunt on the couch and tells her not to worry.
Back in New York City, Parker arrives home and finds Tony Stark talking with his aunt. Stark explains that he is here for the September Foundation, where Parker supposedly applied for. But when alone with Parker in his room, Stark reveals his real intentions by showing footage of Spider-Man catching a car. Stark tells him that Parker's suit needs a upgrade and that they're going to Germany, telling aunt May that they are going on a 'field trip'.
Iron Man, War Machine, Black Panther, and Black Widow are all facing against Captain America at the International Airport in Leipzig. Captain America tries to explain that Helmut Zemo was behind the bombing and not the Winter Soldier. But Iron Man runs out of patience and shouts out 'underoos'. This is Spider-Man's cue to use his web to steal Captain America's Shield.
Impressed by his own skills, Spider-Man feels he should say something smart to let the rest know that he can handle the pressure. Instead he makes a awkward comment about his landing, immediately regretting it, he tries to recover with yet another awkward comment. Again regretting his remark, he tells himself to stop talking.
A fight emerges and Spider-Man goes after the Winter Soldier and Falcon. He webs them up and heads out to help the others. During the fighting, he eventually has a one-on-one fight with Captain America. He finds it hard to believe that he is actually winning, until Captain America gets the upper hand, which he finds easier to believe. With Giant-Man used as a diversion, Captain America heads for a Quinjet. Although successful in stopping Giant-Man, Spider-Man gets a smack from Giant-Man's hand. Due to the big hit, Spider-Man is done fighting.
Stark sends Spider-Man home, but not before giving him new Web-Shooters. When trying them on in his room, he discovers that the Web-Shooters can also sends a light-signal in the form of a web with Spider-Man's eyes.
- "This is my chance to prove myself!"
- ―Peter Parker[src]
Peter Parker is recording a video log as he travels to Berlin with Happy Hogan for what is really Tony recruiting Peter to help him during the events of "Civil War". Happy shows off the new Spider-Man suit that Tony Stark made for him, which he gets super excited about. Peter later records his fight alongside Team Iron Man during the airport battle against Team Captain America. After the battle, Tony then brings Peter home to Queenss in his limo, leaving Peter eager for their next mission.
Months later, Peter is still waiting to hear back from Happy over any new missions. He goes back to being a normal student at Midtown High School. Peter makes plans with his best friend Ned to build a Lego Death Star. Peter also has a crush on a senior named Liz Toomes and is frequently taunted by snotty rich kid Flash Thompson. When not at school, Peter continues going around the city as Spider-Man to help people as well as fight crime. Peter refers to his Spider-Man work as the Stark internship, and as a result, he quits his school's decathlon team. While at school, Peter secretly creates new Web Fluid for his Web-Shooters.
One night, Peter as Spider-Man catches four crooks with Avengers masks trying to rob a bank using high-tech equipment. Peter shows up and fights the criminals, until one of them uses a device that emits a powerful blast, blowing up not only the bank, but also the bodega across the street. He rushes over to save the owner of the bodega and his cat. After, Peter quietly returns to his room through his window while trying to not let Aunt May know that he was out. He crawls across the ceiling and comes down to find Ned sitting on his bed, holding the completed Lego Death Star. He drops it and it breaks upon Ned's discovery that Peter is Spider-Man. Ned is shocked but also thrilled. Peter forces him to keep it a secret. Peter later goes with May to dinner. May is trying to talk to a silent Peter, and Peter admits that he's been tired out from the "Stark Internship," with May admitting to not being a fan of Stark. They see footage of the bank robbery, and May warns Peter not to go anywhere near that type of chaos in the city.
The entire next day at school, Ned asks Peter questions about being Spider-Man. They even watch a PSA from Captain America during gym, and Peter briefly mentions fighting him. The boys then hear Liz talking to her friends about how she's got kind of a crush on Spider-Man, leading Ned to blurt out in front of everyone that Peter knows Spider-Man. Liz then invites Peter and Ned to a party at her house so that Peter can try to invite Spider-Man.
The boys attend the party, and almost instantly, Ned tries to get Peter to change into his Spider-Man outfit. Peter doesn't want to until Flash starts pestering him. He goes to change, but then sees an explosion in the distance. He goes to investigate and finds Brice and Schultz selling Chitauri tech to a local gangster named Aaron Davis. Peter's cell goes off when Ned tries to call him, making Brice and Schultz think Aaron was setting them up. Peter intervenes and tries to fight the crooks. He chases them until Vulture swoops down and grabs Peter. He drops him into the river as he gets tangled in his parachute. Iron Man then comes down and saves Peter, finding out where he was because of a tracker in his suit. Tony is not in the suit as he is basically calling Peter, but he tells him to stay away from fighting dangerous criminals for his own good. Peter considers returning to the party, but Ned has him hear on the phone that Flash has everyone mocking Peter. He then finds a weapon that one of the crooks left behind. The next at school, with Ned's help, Peter cracks open the weapon to find a power core. He finds Schultz again and places a tracker on him, discovering that he is going to Maryland. To get there, Peter rejoins the decathlon team as they head to D.C. for the Nationals competition. Peter sneaks out and goes to find Schultz as Spider-Man. He catches the villains attempting to hijack a Damage Control truck with more weaponry inside. During his attempt to foil the villains, Peter is knocked unconscious and wakes up in a Damage Control warehouse, unable to leave because the door is sealed until the morning. Peter talks to the A.I. system in his suit, whom he name Karen. She helps Peter get a better understanding of how his suit works. He even tells her about his feelings for Liz. He also learns that the power core is basically a bomb that will go off when exposed to radiation. When he realizes he is about to miss the competition, Peter has Karen help him unlock the doors as he rushes to the competition
Peter misses the whole competition, but the team wins thanks to the help of reserved loner Michelle Jones. The team then heads over to the Washington Monument. He calls Ned to warn him about the power core that he was holding, but is unable to get the message through. As Spider, he rushes to the Monument, but the core goes off in Ned's backpack as the team is riding up the elevator. Spidey climbs up the Monument to save the team, but he can't get in through the window without using great force. The police arrive in choppers and order Peter to get to the ground. Against their orders, Peter leaps over the choppers and swings from the bottom. He breaks in and tries to hold the falling elevator with his web, but the weight pulls him down. He is able to hold the web and the elevator as everyone inside climbs out. Liz is the last person and nearly falls with the elevator but he catches her with the web saving her.
Back in New York, Karen reveals that the Spider-Man suit records everything that Peter has seen. She gets a visual on Aaron, and Peter later finds him in a parking garage. He attempts to interrogate him to find out why he was trying to get the tech from Vulture's goons. Aaron says he was trying to get them out of his neighborhood. He figures that Spider-Man is new to being a hero. Aaron tells Peter that the Vulture and his men are meeting to gather more tech at the Staten Island Ferry later that afternoon.
Peter gets a call from Tony, but he lies about what he's up to. he spots Schultz on the ferry but sees Adrian Toomes and doesn't realize he is Vulture. He swings in and incapacitates Mac Gargan and his goons. Toomes tries to use a weapon on Spider-Man, but he holds it down with his webbing. This backfires since the weapon becomes unstable and splits the ferry in half. Peter then tries to hold the ferry together with his webbing, but it's not strong enough and it continues to split. As Spider-Man holds on as much as he can, Iron Man and his little drones show up to put the ferry back together and save everyone.
Both Peter and Tony retreats to a rooftop. Tony chews Peter out for not listening to him and lying to him about what he's doing with the suit. Peter then attempts to put the blame on Tony for what happened with the ferry for not listening to him about the Vulture, but Tony steps out of his suit this time and reveals that he DID in fact listen to Peter, as he sent the FBI on the same ferry that Toomes was on. He goes on to remind Peter that, while nobody got harmed, if somebody did, it would've been on Peter. Feeling that he's unworthy of it, Tony demands that Peter give him back the Spider-Man suit. Peter pleads with Tony, saying that he's nothing without the suit, to which Tony says that he's nothing without the suit than he doesn't deserve it. Peter goes home to Aunt May dejectedly. She gets on him for not answering his phone all day, even going to the police to find out where he was. She also knows about him skipping detention at school earlier that day, that he missed out on the Decathlon competition in Washington, and he sneaks out out of the house every night. Demanding an explanation, he admits to getting fired from the Stark Internship.
Peter resumes his life as a student and spends more time with Ned. Peter finds Liz at school and admits to liking her, which she already knew. He then asks her to the homecoming dance, which she accepts.
On the night of the dance, Peter goes to pick up Liz, only to learn that her father is none other than Adrian Toomes. After some awkward photos, Toomes drives Peter and Liz to the dance. As Liz tells Adrian about Peter's background and the events at Washington, he slowly starts putting together the pieces of Peter's circumstances and realizes that he's Spider-Man. Liz leaves the car, and Toomes quietly threatens Peter by telling him to stay out of his business or else he will kill him and anyone he cares about. During the dance, Peter learns that Toomes plans to steal a shipment of weaponry from a plane coming from the Avengers Tower heading to their new headquarters. Peter ditches Liz and rushes to get his old Spider-Man suit to stop Toomes. He heads outside and is attacked by Schultz with his gauntlets. Peter tries to reach his web shooter, but Schultz continues to pummel him. He is saved by Ned, and Peter sticks Schultz to a bus with the webbing.
Peter rushes to stop Toomes with Ned being his eyes and ears. Ned tries to get in touch with Happy, but he hangs up on him. Peter finds Toomes in his lair. Toomes attempts to reason with Peter that he's only doing what he believes is necessary and that the world isn't as black and white as the young Peter believes it to be, but it turns out to be a distraction as Toomes unleashes his suit as it flies around the area, destroying support beams and causing a pile of debris to fall on him. Toomes leaves him to die. Peter struggles to lift the rubble off of him and he fears he is going to die. He then remembers Tony's words and uses all his strength to pull himself out.
Peter latches onto Vulture's suit as he intercepts the plane. Toomes tries to gather what he needs, but Peter foils his plan. Toomes gets in his suit and fights Spider-Man on the plane. They knock out the turbines, sending the plane toward Coney Island. Peter is able to maneuver the plane away from the city and onto the beach as it crash-lands. Toomes attempts to get away with the weaponry, but Peter tries to warn him that they are about to explode. Toomes tries flying away anyway, but the cores blow up and he goes crashing down. Peter finds Toomes and saves him, but he leaves him next to the rest of the weaponry for Happy and the police to find later, leading to Toomes getting arrested.
At school, Peter finds out that Liz is moving to Oregon with her mother while her father is on trial. She is still upset with Peter for leaving her at the dance. She says goodbye to Peter and hopes that he can figure himself out. Peter is back on the decathlon team, and Michelle is made captain. She quickly mentions that her nickname is "MJ". Peter then gets a text to go to the bathroom. Happy is there, thanking Peter for what he did. He then tells Peter that Tony wants to see him.
Tony and Happy bring Peter to the New Avengers Facility. Tony presents Peter with a brand new Spider-Man suit, telling him that there are reporters behind the wall waiting for a big announcement, meaning Tony is about to officially make Peter a new Avenger. However, Peter turns Tony down, saying he prefers to be a "Friendly neighborhood Spider-Man" for now. Peter leaves, and asks Tony if he was testing him and whether or not he passed, and Tony seemingly confirms it adding that there are no reporters. However, Tony is actually surprised that Peter made the mature choice of turning him down, and that there really were a bunch of reporters outside. Pepper Potts comes out, asking where Peter is. She is frustrated that he walked out, so Happy covers for them by giving Tony a ring so he can propose to Pepper.
When Peter gets home, he finds a bag from Tony on his bed. He has given Peter back his Spider-Man suit. Peter then proudly puts it on, not realizing Aunt May is behind him.
To be added
Peter is shown to be a kind, friendly, gifted, yet shy and awkward 15 year old teenager. he is good-natured with good intentions, but also highly impressionable towards figures of authority, which is likely due to his youth, inexperience and naïvete. In the battle between Captain America and Iron Man's factions, Peter showed a strong desire to impress the other superheroes and prove his worth but lacked insight when joining sides.
As pointed out by Steve, Peter does not have any strong motive for fighting in the Avengers Civil War, nor any compelling reason to fight against Captain America's faction. He simply believed Tony without question when he said that Steve was in the wrong about protecting/helping his best friend Bucky Barnes and for going against the Sokovia Accords, while Peter had no opinion of his own on the matter.
Peter is also shown to crack a few jokes and have a little chat with his enemies which sometimes irritates both his allies and enemies.
Powers and Abilities
- Spider Physiology: After being bitten by a genetically altered spider, Spider-Man possesses the proportionate powers of a spider; such as superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, reflexes, and senses. He can cling to solid surfaces and has a "spider-sense", which alerts him to danger.
- Superhuman Strength: Spider-Man possesses strength significantly greater than that of humans, enabling him to hold heavy objects and stand on his own battling other enhanced individuals. An internet video showed him catching and completely stopping the forward momentum of a 3,000 lb minivan moving at 40 mph while it was inches away from a moving bus. In Captain America: Civil War, not only was he able to catch a full force punch from the Winter Soldier's robotic arm with no signs of injury, he was also able to casually overpower him; however, it should be noted that Bucky was not using his biological arm in his confrontation against Spider-Man, considering the fact that he is a Super Soldier, it is very likely that he would be able to match, if not overpower Spider-Man if he had used his biological arm against the latter, he was also able to pull Captain America's shield out of his hands with his webbing while airborne. He was able to carry the weight of a collapsing jet bridge and was still able to support it for more than several seconds. However, in his direct confrontation against Captain America, Spider-Man was proven to be less powerful in terms of fighting prowess, so Captain America was able to overpower him relatively easily. He also able to break through a bulletproof glass window with only a few blows and was ultimately able to lift the considerable portion of a concrete roof that Vulture had collapsed on top of him.
- Superhuman Speed: Spider-Man can move much than normal humans, with quick reflexes that help him in both hand-to-hand combat and shooting webs. During the events of Captain America: Civil War, he was able to catch up to both Falcon and Winter Soldier by web slinging.
- Superhuman Stamina: With superhuman stamina, Spider-Man is able to exert himself much longer than normal humans, without tiring.
- Superhuman Durability: Spider-Man is incredibly durable and physically resistant to injury than a normal human. After being hit by a crashed vehicle, he got up mere moments later and casually web swing as if nothing happened. He can hold his own in battle among'st other enhanced individuals. At the end of the battle, he only sustained a black eye from Giant-Man, even though he had been sent flying into a glass window by Falcon's Red Wing, struck with a Vibranium shield, and fall from several stories high. In Spider-Man: Homecoming, Spider-Man's durability was shown to be inferior compared to Captain America's; during his first confrontation with Vulture, there fight resulted in Spider-Man getting trapped inside the truck, he then accidentally knocked himself unconscious when he banged his head against the ceiling in his hasty attempt to escape, he was unconscious (presumably) for hours.
- Superhuman Agility: Spider-Man possesses superhuman agility, able to do acrobatic stunts, air flipping, jumping and landing perfectly on the ground after web swinging.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Spider-Man's reaction time has significantly enhanced. Having the coordination to catch objects moving at high speeds without looking.
- Superhuman Senses: Spider-Man's senses are beyond that of normal humans, which made it hard to focus on one thing at a time stating that they had "dialed up to 11". Like his superhuman sight, which is the reason why he wore black goggles with slits on each lenses; likely because he does not have control over his senses yet. Tony Stark later made Peter's new suit with mechanized eyes to limit his senses and focus on the battle.
- Accelerated Healing Factor: Spider-Man is able to heal, regenerate faster and more extensively than normal humans are capable of; after the Avengers Civil War, he was able to rapidly heal from a black eye and other harm in a faster rate without any scars in a matter of hours.
- Superhuman Immunity: Due to his accelerated healing factor; Spider-Man is immune to all known substances and national causes.
- Wall-Crawling: Spider-Man can naturally adhere to virtually any surface, allowing him to crawl on walls and ceilings by using his fingertips and feet.
- Spider-Sense: Spider-Man is able to pre-cognitively sense danger, as displayed when he was able to detect something was wrong right immediately prior to being disarmed by Scott Lang at the Berlin airport. He is able to sense an object thrown by Winter Soldier without looking, then catching it, then throw it back at him. It would seem this ability is unreliable if he is distracted, as he didn't notice Scott upon stealing Captain America's shield due an argument between Iron Man and Captain America. Likewise, he did not notice the Redwing drone while taunting Falcon and Winter Soldier.
- Genius-Level Intellect: Academically gifted, Peter displays an uncanny affinity for science, mathematics, mechanics, and physics. Peter is very intelligent, specifically in chemistry and physics. He is intelligent enough to create a powerful adhesive to serve as a "spider web" and constructed a working electro-mechanical web-shooters.
- Skilled Hand-To-Hand Combatant: Due to him being a crime-fighter for 6 months, Spider-Man has some skills in hand-to-hand combat. While he was able to handle the likes of Falcon and Winter Soldier for a time and get the better of them Falcon was able to dispose of him momentarily. Against Captain America he was able to temporarily hold his own against a far more experienced opponent, however, due to Captain America's far superior training and experience; Spider-Man was ultimately defeated by the latter relatively easily.
- Skilled Tactician: Due to him being a crime-fighter for 6 months, Spider-Man is a capable tactician; he uses the laws of physics to his advantage in battle.
- Master Acrobat: Thanks to his superhuman agility, Spider-Man is an excellent acrobat and gymnast; he was able to accurately shoot a string of webbing at Captain America's shield then catch it while jumping in the air and land over a vehicle.
- Skilled Marksman: Due to him being a crime-fighter for six months, Spider-Man is a very skilled marksman as he is able to aim at his targets by hitting them with his webs via shooting them from his Web-Shooters.
- Web-Shooters: Peter wore Web Shooters that strapped onto his wrist, and made the first variation of these and later, Tony Stark made an upgrade to them.
- Web Fluid: A unique fluid developed by Peter that he uses to fuel his web-shooters, allowing him to shoot webs. It has been remarked by Tony Stark that the tensile strength of the webbing is "off the charts".
- Spider-Tracers: Small spider shaped like devices that Tony Stark designed for Peter to find or track his enemies by shooting them onto objects or individuals.
- Spider-Man suit: Peter wears a suit as his superhero alter-ego, Spider-Man, to hide his identity from his enemies, when he goes out fighting crime, his first suit was made from cheap gloves, red and blue long sleeved shirt, blue pants, red shoes and black goggles, he was later given a new suit made by Tony Stark after he jokingly mocked his old one stating that he was in a "dire need of an upgrade".
- May Parker - Aunt.
- Ben Parker - Uncle.
- Ned Leeds - Classmate.
- Michelle Jones - Classmate.
- Liz Toomes - Former classmate and crush.
- Flash Thompson - Classmate and rival.
- Tony Stark/Iron Man - Ally and mentor.
- James Rhodes/War Machine - Ally.
- Vision - Ally.
- Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow - Ally.
- T'Challa/Black Panther - Ally.
- Steve Rogers/Captain America - Temporary enemy and idol.
- Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier - Temporary enemy.
- Scott Lang/Ant-Man - Temporary enemy.
- Sam Wilson/Falcon - Temporary enemy.
- Clint Barton/Hawkeye - Temporary enemy.
- Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch - Temporary enemy.
- Adrian Toomes/Vulture - Enemy turned secret-keeper.
- Herman Schultz/Shocker - Enemy.
- Thanos - Enemy.
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (5 films)
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (1 comic)
Behind the scenes
- Before Holland was cast as the role, numerous fans petitioned for either Tobey Maguire or Andrew Garfield to return to the role, but ultimately they did not, but after Holland was cast, both Garfield and Maguire praised Tom Holland, with Garfield stating that he was 'glad to be just a fan again'.
- Tom Holland is so far the youngest actor to portray Spider-Man in the movies at 19 years old at the time.
- Jon Bernthal and Tom Holland made audition tapes together to get himself and Holland the roles of Frank Castle/The Punisher and Peter Parker/Spider-Man. Chris Hemsworth also put in a good word for him.
- Tom Holland did a flip in his audition to get the role of Peter Parker.
- Tom Holland is a trained Gymnast and Dancer, he works out regularly and does back flips in his back garden which he posts on his Instagram page, he even mentioned his workout routine involves electrocution at this EMS Gym he works out in.
- Tom Holland did screen tests with Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. He mentioned he was 'frightened' during his audition until Robert Downey Jr took him aside and gave him advice, saying "Listen, I remember my screen test for Iron Man. I remember how terrified I was. Just think of it as an audition. It's nothing too scary. If you get it wrong, we'll just start again. No pressure."
- Tom Holland has signed on for at least three films, not including his Civil War appearance.
- Tom Holland wore a motion capture suit for Captain America: Civil War, so the suit was entirely CGI, but starting in Spider-Man: Homecoming, the suit is practical and worn by Tom Holland.
- Spider-Man is so far the second superhero to have a secret identity after Daredevil.
- This is the youngest version of Peter Parker to be introduced into the movies, being only 15 years old, he is also the first to not have an origin story.
- Spider-Man was going to have a larger role in Civil War, but when it looked like Marvel wouldn't be getting the rights to Spider-Man, they extended Black Panther's role.
- Peter's screen time in Captain America: Civil War is 8:30.
Captain America: Civil War
Promotion, Concept Art, and Filming
Promotion, Concept Art and Filming
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found