Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Appeared in||Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance|
- "I can still see the light."
- ―Moreau's final words.[src]
Moreau was the friend and sidekick of Ghost Rider.
Moreau tries to help save Danny Ketch when Ray Carrigan attacks the safe-spot where they are keeping Danny. Moreau goes to find the Ghost Rider so he can help save Danny. Later, Moreau catches up with Nadya, Johnny, and Danny. They bring Danny to a new safe-spot, and there, Moreau tells Johnny about Zarathos, and then helps Johnny get rid of The Rider... for good. When Danny is kidnapped by Carrigan, in Blackout-form, he, Nadya, and Johnny go to stop "the ritual". Moreau then fights Blackout, and was killed.
Moreau was a French priest with a strange sense of humor and serious problems of alcoholism, which made him lose the esteem of his brothers in his monk order. He's got some exorcism powers, as demonstrated in succesfully freeing Johnny Blaze from Zarathos, and he's an extremely skilled armed fighter and driver.
- Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider - Ally.
- Nadya - Ally.
- Methodius - Brother of the order and ally, turned enemy.
- Danny - Ally.
- Mephistopheles - Enemy
- Blackout - Enemy.
- Benedict - Brother of the order.
- Canon (1 film)
Behind the scenes
To be added
- In the comics there are three characters named Moreau. David Moreau, aka the Genegeneer, is one of them. There are also his sons Philip Moreau and Thomas Philip Moreau. Thomas and David are villains while Philip is a hero. It is very unlikely that this character is based on any of them.