Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 1989, Carson had a meeting with Peggy Carter and Howard Stark about the Pym Particles at the under construction Triskelion. Hank Pym interrupted their meeting and Carson made a snide remark about Pym's wife, Janet van Dyne. Pym socked Carson in the face and resigned from S.H.I.E.L.D.
In 2015, Carson was still after the Pym Particles, aligning himself with Darren Cross who has created his own version of the Pym Particles. Hank Pym revealed that Carson was in the business of "toppling governments". During Carson, Pym and Cross' meeting, Carson was outed as a member of HYDRA and a buyer for the Yellowjacket. When Scott Lang showed up in the Ant-Man suit and created a distraction, Carson managed to escape with Cross' Particles.
To be added
- Howard Stark - Former superior turned enemy.
- Peggy Carter - Ally turned enemy.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. - Enemies.
- Hank Pym - Enemy.
- Hope van Dyne - Enemy.
- Janet van Dyne - Enemy.
- Scott Lang - Enemy.
- Darren Cross - Business partner and ally.
- HYDRA - Allies.
- HYDRA Buyer - Ally.
- Ten Rings - Allies.
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (1 film)
Behind the scenes
- Director Peyton Reed revealed that, in an alternate ending of Ant-Man, there was a sequence where Ant-Man had an encounter with Carson, took him out and retrieved the Cross Particles. But ultimately it was decided that the Cross Particles should be left with Carson. In the same instance, Reed revealed that they had another alternative ending for Carson which included him getting his face burned and having a scar form. Martin Donovan even went in for make up to add the fake scar to his face.
- In the comics, Mitch Carson is a former high ranking SHIELD Agent turned serial killer, who was the planned successor for the Ant-Man mantle, however the suit was acquired by Eric O'Grady.