|Appeared in||Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.|
Lorelei is an Asgardian sorceress who traveled to Earth seeking to enslave humanity.
To be added
To be added
Lorelei is extremely deceiving and controlling having become obsessed with becoming the supreme mistress of every male being she comes across. Born with the unique ability to control men with her voice, Lorelei eventually grew addicted to her power and decided to go on a campaign to gain wealth and power throughout the Nine Realms.
Despite Asgard's repeated attempts to capture or kill her, her reign of terror continued for several years before she unexpectedly bit off more then she could chew after she chose to go after Haldor, Sif's lover at the time. The resulting battle ended with Haldor's death, Lorelei being imprisoned in the Asgardian Dungeons for at least 600 years, and Sif gaining an undying hatred towards her.
Lorelei herself became unhealthily fixated on Sif, believing the warrior was to blame for how she had been "unfairly" imprisoned and, at least in her mind, the only person who could challenge her. While imprisoned, Lorelei became utterly ruthless and was determined to break out of Asgard and begin her plans to conquer anew.
Powers and Abilities
As an Asgardian, Lorelei possesses superhuman physical attributes such as strength, stamina, speed and reflexes, and she is a highly skilled warrior.
Lorelei possesses all of the various superhuman attributes common among the Asgardians. Lorelei possesses superhuman strength, speed, agility, reflexes, durability, and is extremely long-lived.
- Asgardian Physiology: As an Asgardian, Lorelei has superhuman abilities.
- Superhuman Strength: Like all Asgardians, Lorelei is superhumanly strong, and possesses greater physical strength than the average Asgardian female. She was able to send Jimmy Mackenzie flying with a single blow, easily defeat the highly skilled Melinda May and hold her own against the Asgardian warrior Lady Sif, though she was eventually defeated by her.
- Superhuman Durability: Lorelei's body is much more resistant to physical harm than the body of a human being. She sustained several blows during her fight with Sif without showing any signs of injury.
- Superhuman Longevity: Like all Asgardians, Lorelei ages at a rate that is much slower than that of a human being. Even though she is over one thousand years old, she still looks like a young woman by Earth standards.
- Accelerated Healing Factor: At times when Lorelei was injured, her healing factor allowed her to heal from those injuries at an accelerated rate.
- Persuasion: Lorelei possesses a unique ability, that Sif described as Sorcery, that allows her to enthrall men. This ability is usually effective through voice, but if Lorelei's victim proves to have a higher will capable of resisting her power, she is able to strengthen the enthrallment through touch.
- Master Hand-To-Hand Combatant: Lorelei is a very capable combatant, having received training in unarmed combat and swordsmanship. She easily defeated Melinda May with a single blow, and was capable of holding her own in a battle against Asgard's greatest female warrior, Lady Sif, claiming to have defeated her at least once.
- Master Swordswoman: Lorelei is highly skilled in the art of swordsmanship, able to hold her own against Asgard's greatest female warrior, Lady Sif, in a battle. She is also somewhat knowledgeable about swords, since she desired Sif's unique sword for her own.
To be added
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (1 TV series)
Behind the scenes
To be added
- Lorelei is the younger sister of Amora the Enchantress, who in the comics, is an antagonist to Thor Odinson and love-interest to Loki.
- Lorelei is pursued by Lady Sif on "Odin's" orders. In reality, she had been sent by Loki posing as Odin for unknown reasons.