Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lionsgate received the rights to the The Punisher in 2004, after merging with Artisan Entertainment and lost them in 2010 when they reverted to Marvel.
Punisher: War Zone was co-produced by Marvel Studios but Man-Thing was independently produced. Lions Gate Entertainment has distributed all animated films released by Marvel Animation to date but is expected give distribution rights to Walt Disney Pictures for the next Marvel Animation film released.
- The Punisher (produced by Artisan Entertainment).
- Kick-Ass (produced by Marv Films and co-distributed by Universal Pictures).
- Ultimate Avengers
- Ultimate Avengers 2
- The Invincible Iron Man
- Doctor Strange: The Sorcerer Supreme
- Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow
- Hulk Vs.
- Planet Hulk
- Thor: Tales of Asgard
- Lions Gate Entertainment on Wikipedia