|Kingsman: The Golden Circle|
|Writer(s):|| Matthew Vaughn|
|Expected Release:||September 29, 2017|
Kingsman: The Golden Circle is the upcoming sequel to Kingsman: The Secret Service.
"Kingsman: The Secret Service" introduced the world to Kingsman - an independent, international intelligence agency operating at the highest level of discretion, whose ultimate goal is to keep the world safe. In "Kingsman: The Golden Circle," our heroes face a new challenge. When their headquarters are destroyed and the world is held hostage, their journey leads them to the discovery of an allied spy organization in the US called Statesman, dating back to the day they were both founded. In a new adventure that tests their agents' strength and wits to the limit, these two elite secret organizations band together to defeat a ruthless common enemy, in order to save the world, something that's becoming a bit of a habit for Eggsy...
- Colin Firth as Harry Hart
- Julianne Moore as Poppy
- Taron Egerton as Gary "Eggsy" Unwin
- Mark Strong as Merlin
- Halle Berry as Ginger
- Elton John as a To-be-confirmed character
- Channing Tatum as a To-be-confirmed character
- Jeff Bridges as a To-be-confirmed character
- Edward Holcroft as Charles "Charlie" Hesketh
- Sophie Cookson as Roxanne "Roxy" Morton
- Pedro Pascal as Jack Daniels
- Vinnie Jones as a To-be-confirmed character
Mark Millar and Matthew Vaughn have stated that a sequel was possible if the film performs well at the box office, and Vaughn has expressed interest in directing the sequel. Vaughn also noted that he hopes to have Colin Firth back in the sequel, while Strong is interested in returning as well. Fox announced a sequel is in the works, but it is unclear if Vaughn will return to direct. On 11 June 2015 it was confirmed Vaughn had begun writing the sequel, and he may return to direct it.
Concept Art and Filming
- Taron Egerton (Eggsy) and Sophie Cookson (Roxy) will be reprising their roles in this film.
- Matthew Vaughn is writing the sequel, and wants it to be different than other sequels.
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle will be the fifth collaboration between Colin Firth and Mark Strong. The first four being Fever Pitch, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Before I Go to Sleep, and Kingsman: The Secret Service.
- The director has confirmed that the full title for the sequel will be Kingsman: The Golden Circle.
- Matthew Vaughn's first sequel as a director.
- Halle Berry's character's name in Kingsman: The Golden Circle is Ginger which was the name of her character in Swordfish.
- This film would be the third collaboration between Julianne Moore and Jeff Bridges. The first two being The Big Lebowski and Seventh Son.
- On the weekend of May 14-15th 2016 there was filming for this film in Birmingham City Centre (Uk) scenes included a car chase.
- Matthew Vaughn has joked that he will bring Colin Firth back to the Kingsman franchise as a zombie Harry Hart or Harry's evil twin.
- A character named Alexander Easter is rumored to be the main villain.
- ↑ Kingsman Sequel? Mark Millar Interview
- ↑ Exclusive: Matthew Vaughn shares details on Kingsman 2 and Kick Ass 3
- ↑ Colin Firth Could Be Back For Kingsman: The Secret Service Sequel
- ↑ 2015 Jameson Empire Awards - Mark Strong
- ↑ ‘Kingsman: The Secret Service’ Sequel in Works at Fox (Exclusive)
- ↑ Matthew Vaughn Says He's Writing The 'Kingsman' Sequel And May Direct
- ↑ Matthew Vaughn Confirms Plans For Kingsman 2 (Exclusive