|Alias(es)|| Kitty Pryde|
|Appeared in|| Wolverine and the X-Men: Hindsight|
Wolverine and the X-Men: Foresight
Katherine "Kitty" Pryde, also known as Shadowcat, is a mutant with the ability to phase through walls and floors.
Kitty Pryde is shown be to one of Xavier's students a year before the explosion. She is said to have moved in with her parents afterwards but left when they started getting harassed. She is shown to have kept in touch with her friend Bobby Drake (Iceman) and thanks to him, the X-Men were able to find her one the ship she had boarded for Genosha. She readily joined the X-men again and took part in protecting Senator Kelly from a Brotherhood 'assassination attempt'.
Kitty took down several Sentinels.
To be added
Powers and Abilities
- Intangibility: Kitty has the power to phase through solid objects, she is also able to rise and lower herself through solid objects
- X-Woman uniform: Shadowcat wears a protective suit, when she is out on the field in battle.
To be added
- TV Movies (2 films)
- Wolverine and the X-Men: Hindsight - Danielle Judovits
- Wolverine and the X-Men: Foresight - Danielle Judovits
- A romantic interest between Bobby and Kitty is hinted at in the series.