|"AKA You're a Winner"|
|Original airdate:||November 20, 2015|
|Previous Episode:||"AKA The Sandwich Saved Me"|
|Next Episode:||"AKA Top Shelf Perverts"|
"AKA You're a Winner" is the sixth episode of season one of Jessica Jones.
Luke hires Jessica to help him find someone who may have skipped town, but she fears he'll learn too much about her history in the process.
- Krysten Ritter as Jessica Jones
- David Tennant as Kilgrave
- Mike Colter as Luke Cage
- Eka Darville as Malcolm Ducasse
- Carrie-Anne Moss as Jeryn Hogarth
- Erin Moriarty as Hope Shlottman
- Susie Abromeit as Pam
- Charleigh E. Parker as Sissy Garcia
- Parisa Fitz-Henley as Reva Connors
- Mike Houston as Harvey
- Alexis Wolfe as Poker Dealer
- Dante E. Clark as Antoine Greer
- Jesmille Darbouze as Serena Greer
- Ryan Farrell as Jackson
- Gillian Glasco as Emma
- Paul Pryce as Donald
- Brett Azar as Len Sirkes
- Sean Weil as Charles Wallace
- Ari Stachel as Victor
- Kevin Yamada as Mr. Lin
- Danielle K. Thomas as Prison Nurse
- Jeremy Burnett as Poker Player
- Danielle Ferland as Clair
- Lisa Emery as Louise Thompson
Continuity and References to the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Angela Del Toro is mentioned.
- Angela Del Toro is the civilian identity of another superhero White Tiger.
- Malcolm assures Jessica that Kilgrave's powers can't be magical in nature, defending his comments with "The same way I know that elves don't exist." As Jessica Jones seems to take place some time after The Avengers, it would make sense that Malcolm is unaware of the existence of Dark Elves and their attack on London in Thor: The Dark World and, apart from Captain America, Falcon and members of HYDRA, no one is aware of the existence of Dr. Stephen Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) or his magical abilities yet.
To be added