Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"AKA Crush Syndrome"|
|Original airdate:||November 20, 2015|
|Previous Episode:||"AKA Ladies Night"|
|Next Episode:||"AKA It's Called Whiskey"|
"AKA Crush Syndrome" is the second episode of season one of Jessica Jones.
Jessica vows to prove Hope's innocence, even though it means tracking down a terrifying figure from her own past.
- Krysten Ritter as Jessica Jones
- David Tennant as Kilgrave
- Mike Colter as Luke Cage
- Rachael Taylor as Trish Walker
- Carrie-Anne Moss as Jeryn Hogarth
- Erin Moriarty as Hope Shlottman
- Eka Darville as Malcolm Ducasse
- Susie Abromeit as Pam
- Kieran Mulcare as Ruben
- Kobi Libii as Zack
- Joseph Ragno as Roy Healy
- Leslie Lyles as Maureen Denton
- Thom Sesma as David Kurata
- Clarke Peters as Oscar Clemons
- Nedra McClyde as Gina
- Parisa Fitz-Henley as Reva Connors
- Colby Minifie as Robyn
- Neimah Djourabchi as Andre
- Athena Colón as Yuliana
- Jan Kutrzeba as Polish Mechanic
- Nick Kohn as Stocky Guy
- Ben Kahre as Jack Denton
- Gabriel Sloyer as Trainer
- Aaron Joshua as Rugby #1
- Stephen Izzi as Rugby #2
- Josiah Nolan as Rugby #3
Continuity and References to the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Oscar Clemons is introduced.
- Reva Connors is introduced.
- Wendy Ross-Hogarth is mentioned.
- Metro-General Hospital appears.
- While undercover in the hospital, Jessica says she was transferred from Seattle Grace. Which is the name of the hospital in Grey's Anatomy.
- In the opening interrogation scene Jessica Jones says she was headed to Pennsylvania, where actress Krysten Ritter is originally from.
- When Jessica goes undercover at the hospital. She mentions that Doctor Carter wanted her to find ER records. Possibly a reference to Doctor Carter from the TV show, ER.
To be added