|Alias(es)|| Jamie Madrox|
|Appeared in||X-Men: The Last Stand|
James "Jamie" Madrox, also known as Multiple Man, is a mutant able to create many duplicates of himself.
Jamie Madrox's name appears on a list of names Mystique scrolls through on Stryker's computer while looking for Magneto's file.
Jamie Madrox/Multiple Man, is a Mutant recruited into the Brother of Mutants with the ability to create replicas of himself. He is an ex-bank robber, having robbed seven banks simultaneously. In one scene, he and his dupes serve as a decoy for Magneto's Brotherhood, appearing to the authorities to be the Brotherhood on a satellite image, while the real Brotherhood escapes. He is presumably rearrested by U.S. Army troops after the ruse is discovered.
- Magneto - Boss.
- The Brotherhood of Mutants - Teammates.
- Trask - Enemy.
- Nightcrawler - Enemy.
- X-Men - Enemies.
Jamie Madrox is a mutant terrorist and a bank robber, a intelligent criminal.
Powers and Abilities
- Duplication: Multiple Man's mutant power allows him to split in several duplicates which he can control at will. The number of duplicates he can produce is potentially infinite and they all possess the original one's capacities.
- Duplication Absorption: Multiple Man is able to recall his duplicates when they have served their purpose.
Behind the scenes
This article doesn't have any behind-the-scenes information about this character. Please add some!
- Canon (2 films)
- Canon (1 game)
- X-Men: The Official Game - Eric Dane
- In the comics, Madrox has never been a part of Magneto's Brotherhood, but he's been a hero in various teams, such as X-Factor, X-Corps and even S.H.I.E.L.D..
- Although in the game, you can tell the original as he is wearing a jacket, unlike his clones.
- In the official game, it is shown that Multiple Man can create clones with guns as well, without holding one in the first place.
X2: X-Men United
To be added