|Iron Man: Armored Adventures - Iron, Forged in Fire|
|Director:||Philippe Guyenne and Stephanie Juffe|
|Release Date:||April 24, 2009|
|Running Time:||40 mins|
Iron Man: Armored Adventures - Iron, Forged in Fire is a TV Movie in Iron Man: Armor Addventures series that serves as the season 1 premiere episode.
Inventor Howard Stark dies in a plane crash while investigating an ancient Chinese “Makluan ring”. His son, Tony Stark, barely survives the crash when the armored exo-suit which Tony designed and built himself implants in his chest a device to sustain his damaged heart. Obadiah Stane takes control of Howard’s company, Stark International, and begins weaponizing Stark’s inventions. Tony moves in with family friend James “Rhodey” Rhodes and his parents, and begins attending school. There, he meets classmate Pepper Potts who informs Tony that Stane is under investigation by the FBI for possible involvement in Howard’s death. When Tony goes to investigate in his armored suit, he ends up preventing a runaway train from crashing into Stark Tower; the media calls him Iron Man. A shadowy figure called the Mandarin, wearing a second Makluan ring, vows to obtain the ring now in Stane’s possession.
The Mandarin, shown to be an old man named Zhang, quarrels with his stepson Gene Khan. When Stane demonstrates his weaponized version of Tony’s “Earth Mover” invention to a group of potential buyers, Tony, as Iron Man, destroys them. Meanwhile, Gene, having imprisoned Zhang, appears as the Mandarin and takes Stane’s ring.
- Adrian Petriw as Tony Stark
- Anna Cummer as Pepper Potts
- Daniel Bacon as James Rhodes
- Mackenzie Gray as Obidiah Stane
- Kristie Marsden as Whitney Stane/Madame Masque
- Vincent Tong as Gene Kahng
- Vincent Tong as Xin Zhang/Mandarin
- Fred Henderson as Howard Stark
- Alistar Abell as Happy Hogan
- Ron Halder as Abraham Klein
- Catherine Lough Haggquist as Roberta Rhodes
- Alex Zahara as Peter Corbeau