|Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.: Doorway to Destruction|
|Release Date:||August 11, 2013|
|Running Time:||44 mins|
Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.: Doorway to Destruction TV movie that serves as the premiere of Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H..
The Hulk and Rick Jones respond to a gamma portal from the Negative Zone created by Annihilus in an effort to drain Earth's resources. But unable to get through, Annihilus sends a mind-controlled Skaar to retrieve a Gamma ray cannon to help him push through. Red Hulk traces the portal and arrives to lend a much needed hand in battle.
The explosion caused by the fight against Annihilus' army has turned Rick Jones into A-Bomb (a blue version of Abomination). With the help of She-Hulk, Hulk and A-Bomb travel to the Negative Zone to rescue Red Hulk and defeat Annihilus.
- Fred Tatasciore as Bruce Banner/Hulk
- Clancy Brown as Thaddeus Ross/Red Hulk
- Seth Green as Rick Jones/A-Bomb
- Ben Diskin as Skaar and Computer
- Eliza Dushku as Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk
- Robin Atkin Downes as Annihilus
- James Arnold Taylor as Samuel Sterns/Leader and TV Director
- J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson
- Stan Lee as Stan the Salesman