|Alias(es)|| Green Monster|
David Banner had experimented on his son Bruce from a young age. While experimenting with Gamma Radiation, Bruce stood in front of a Gamma Explosion to save his colleague Harper, the explosion didn't kill him thanks to the Hulk being created inside of him. Upon one nightmare, Bruce transformed into the Hulk.
After Bruce turned back and had met with his father, David then decided to use the Hulk Dogs, who attacked Betty Ross. Bruce once again became the Hulk to fight them.
Hulk is constantly enraged and draws his strength from this rage. The angrier Hulk is, the more powerful he becomes. This aspect of his physiology grants him virtually limitless strength. If Hulk calms down to a certain point, he will revert back to the form of Bruce Banner.
- Real Name: Bruce Banner.
- Alignment: Uncontrollable due to his rage.
- Affiliation: None.
- Relatives: David Banner (father).
- Base of Operations: Mobile.
- Gender: Male.
- Unusual Features: Unnaturally Green eyes and skin and gigantic bodily proportions.
- Citizenship: American.
- Marital Status: Single.
- Occupation: Nuclear physicist.
- Place of Birth: Dayton, Ohio.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: Hulk's primary power is his strength, able to move immensely heavy materials, such as cars or boulders. Derived from his anger, the angrier Hulk becomes, the stronger he becomes, and the more heavy objects he can move. A side-effect of this strength is that Hulk grows bigger as his anger rises above regular levels.
- Superhuman Speed: Due to his superhumanly strong legs, Hulk can run and achieve speeds up to 300 mph (482.80 kph).
- Superhuman Durability: Hulk's skin, muscles and bones are far more durable than a normal human's, able to take tremendous punishment from both firearms and superhuman blows. Whenever bullets hit his skin, they bounced off harmlessly, seemingly causing nothing more than an annoyance to Hulk.
- Superhuman Endurance: Hulk's endurance is much greater than that of a normal human's; which allows him to perform physical activities without tiring.
- Superhuman Leaping: Hulk can cover up to four or five miles(6.43-8.04 km) in a single leap; able to cover a lot of ground and reach the Golden Gate Bridge of San Francisco without trouble.
- Accelerated Healing Factor: Despite his incredible durability, Hulk is not invincible. He can be harmed, but when he is, his regeneration acts up and eliminates all forms of injury. The time it takes for any injury to heal may take up to a few seconds or a few minutes, depending on the severity of the injury. This instantaneous regeneration may also endow a measure of immunity to all diseases and has an enhanced longevity.
- Superhuman Immunity: Due to his accelerated healing factor; Hulk is immune to all types of diseases, illnesses and sickness.
- Superhuman Longevity: Due to his accelerated healing factor; Hulk ages far slower than a normal human.
- Betty Ross - Ex-girlfriend and love interest.
- David Banner - Father and enemy; deceased.
- Thaddeus Ross - Enemy.
- Glenn Talbot - Enemy; deceased.
Behind the scenes
- Director Ang Lee had done Motion Capture for the Hulk.