|Appeared in|| Ultimate Avengers|
Ultimate Avengers 2
|Actor||James K. Ward|
Herr Kleiser is a Nazi officer and leader of an alien race known as Chitauri.
Kleiser had a secret military base on an island in the North Atlantic ocean. There he was ready to launch a nuclear missile to Washington DC to win the war. He was stopped by Captain America and many american paratroopers who attacked the base. Kleiser was wounded by Cap's shield but he then reveled that he was a Chitauri, curing his wound. Then he persued Captain America to the missile but he fell into the ocean, along with Cap, apparently killed.
Herr Kleiser met Azadi the Wise, grandfather of T'Challa, and declined an offer of peace, seeking the "lifeblood" of Wakanda, a meteorite made from vibranium. Kleiser coordinated a worldwide invasion of Earth and was defeated by Captain America and Black Panther when drowned in liquid Vibranium.
Powers and Abilities
- Shapeshifting powers: Herr Kleiser is a shape-shifter like most of his race. He is usually seen in his human form with a Nazi uniform.
- Superhuman Strength: Herr Kleiser has displayed enough strength to match Captain America's in close quarter combat, throw a truck in Hulk's face and rip trough steel doors with ease. Herr Kleiser's strength is believed to be equal or higher than that of Captain America.
- Accelerated Healing: Herr Kleiser's most dangerous and unique power from his race, is his regenerative healing factor. Herr Kleiser can regenerate any limb or organ that he might lose almost instantly, his healing factor is so great that after being impaled by a jet and thrown in a field of exploding oil tanks he got out completely recovered within a few seconds. Apparently the only thing that could stop his healing factor was being treated as a snack for the Hulk.
- Superhuman Longevity: He also managed to live up to the 21st century and may have been alive many years or centuries before World War II, without physically aging.
- Superhuman Durability: Herr Kleiser can survive the Hulk's physical blows without being killed.
- Animation (2 films)