|Alias(es)||Goddess of Death|
|Appeared in||Thor: Ragnarok|
- "I'm not a queen, and I'm not a monster... I'm the Goddess of Death!"
To be added
To be added
Powers and Abilities
- Asgardian Physiology: As the first born child of Odin Borson, Hela was extremely powerful, and possesses a number of superhuman attributes common among the Asgardians. However, they were considerably more developed than those of the vast majority of her race. Hela was one of the most powerful beings in all of the Nine Realms as well as one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Superhuman Strength: Hela was physically the strongest Asgardian of her time; her tremendous level of strength allowed her to single-handedly wipe out all of the Valkyries (with only their leader, Brunnhilde barely surviving) catch Mjölnir with one hand after it was thrown at her with full speed, before crushing it in her hand with little effort, despite it being one of the most powerful weapons in existence. Hela later slaughtered the Warriors Three, Skurge and the combined might of the Einherjar army of Asgard relative ease. Furthermore, she was able to easily physically dominate Thor himself in two of their three confrontations, even after Thor gained his full powers, Hela was still proven to be too strong for him. Only a fully-empowered Surtur and Odin in his prime was stronger than Hela.
- Superhuman Stamina: Hela's advanced musculature was considerably more efficient than that of a normal human and most other Asgardians; allowing her to defeat numerous Asgardians, as well as fight against the combined might of Thor and Valkyrie without tiring.
- Superhuman Durability: Hela's skin, muscle and bone tissue were several times denser then that of a normal human's; her durability surpasses even her brother, Thor's, which allowed Hela to easily block spear strikes from a Gungnir-wielding Thor with her bare hands, and to even catch Mjölnir without injury. Hela was even unharmed after grabbing a handful of the Eternal Flame, stabbed by Einherjar's sword right through the chest without damage, stabbed by Gungnir by Thor and emerged completely unharmed after a fully-empowered Thor hit her with massive lightning bolts.
- Superhuman Endurance: Hela's was greater than that of a human, and even most other Asgardians; allowing her to withstand Thor's massive lightning bolts and continue fighting.
- Superhuman Speed: Hela could move at exceptionally high speeds as she was fast enough to keep up with and even outpace Thor and Valkyrie in combat, as well as even being fast enough to catch Mjölnir with one hand; despite it moving at full speed.
- Superhuman Agility: Hela's agility, dexterity, balance and body coordination was greater than that of a human, and even most other Asgardians; allowing her to dodge and outpace Thor and Valkyrie's attacks for the majority of her confrontations with them and easily jump through a crater and land fully on her feet.
- Weapon Manifestation: Hela could manifest various weapons out of different parts of her body, though she would usually generate Necroswords, daggers, spears, and axes. These weapons were incredibly durable and sharp, enough to not only instantly kill the likes of Warriors Three and Skurge, but also even pierce right through Thor's invulnerable body, with Hela thus gouging his right eye out with a Necrosword.
- Accelerated Healing Factor: Hela had an extremely fast healing factor, such as when an Asgaridian pierced her body with a sword, no visible damage was done to her, and she simply removed the sword from her body.
- Master Hand-To-Hand Combatant/Martial Artist: Hela was a master hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist, in both armed and unarmed combat; she was able to slay the entire Einherjar army of Asgard, as well as swiftly slay all of the Warriors Three relative ease, Hela's combat skills were even superior to Valkyrie and Thor Odinson, the latter who is a master hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist in his own right.
- Master Swordswoman: Hela was a master swordswoman; she was able slaughter all of the entire Einherjar army of Asgard, the Valkyries and even gain the upper hand over Thor using Gungnir and disarm him of his blades with little effort.
To be added
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (1 film)
Behind the Scenes
To be added
- In the comics, Hela is the illegitimate daughter of Loki.