Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Appeared in||Kingsman: The Secret Service|
- "Manners. Maketh. Man. Do you know what that means? Then let me teach you a lesson."
- ―Harry Hart[src]
Harry Hart was a Kingsman agent under the codename Galahad.
Harry and his unit were conducting a raid in the Middle East when their captive pulled a grenade. Harry's candidate for the position of Lancelot quickly jumped on the grenade, saving the unit at the cost of his life, but he still felt guilty for not properly searching the man. The other agent present was given the position with the man's death. He gave a bravery medal to the deceased agent's widow and his son, Gary "Eggsy" Unwin, telling them that if they ever need help, they should call the phone number on the back of the medal and deliver a coded message.
Seventeen years later, Eggsy called the number and used the code to get himself out of trouble after having been arrested for stealing a car and driving dangerously. Harry saw some Kingsman potential with the recent death of Lancelot, and they went to a bar where Eggsy had gotten in trouble with some of his stepfather's goons. They tried to intimidate Harry into leaving, but instead he simply locked the front doors before starting a brawl that left all of the other men in the bar incapacitated. Finishing his drink, he apologized to Eggsy about it, saying that he had some pent up anger after the death of one of his associates, and was about to wipe his memory of the event when Eggsy said that he could keep a secret. Willing to test him, he placed a bug on his shoulder without him noticing before letting him leave.
True to his word, Eggsy didn't say anything when his stepfather was beating him to know who was in the bar with him, and before anything bad happened Harry intervened through the bug, asking for Eggsy to go to the Kingsman tailor shop to meet him there. Harry offers him a chance to become a Kingsman agent, taking him to the Kingsman Mansion for training and testing.
Meanwhile, Harry was also working on the case of Professor James Arnold, who had been kidnapped a short time ago and was the case on which the former agent Lancelot was working at the time of his death. However, Arnold was seen in public a few short days earlier. Finding Professor Arnold, he tried to interrogate him about his kidnapping, only for a chip in his head to explode, killing him and throwing Harry in a deep coma. Upon his awakening, he took a fake identity to meet Valentine himself, posing as a billionaire. The two met over a McDonalds meal, discussing Valentine's views. However, Valentine suspected him to be a secret agent, and his drink had as a tracking device in it.
Back in London, Harry takes Eggsy to the Kingsman tailor to have his suit measures taken, only to run into Valentine again, who was having a suit made for him as well. Still posing as a billionaire to him, he suggested he buy a top hat to go with the suit. The hat would have a listening device in it, allowing them to discover more about his plans.
Meanwhile, Eggsy was on his last Kingsman test: shooting his dog. He did not, which when he met Harry again made him very disappointed in him, revealing that the gun he was handed was filled with blanks. The two were not able to reconcile, as Harry had to leave to track down Valentine. Before leaving, he told Eggsy to stay and that they'd finish it when he'd return.
- "I am a Catholic whore currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works at the military abortion clinic. So Hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon madam."
- ―Harry to one of the churchgoers, moments before the fight breaks out.[src]
Following Valentine's trail to Kentucky, he assisted to a bigoted and hate-filled speech in a church. Not seeing Valentine anywhere, he was about to leave when Valentine activated his SIM cards making everyone, Harry included, go berserk and turning the church in a bloody battlefield. Harry personally killed several of the churchgoers and was the last man standing by the end. Remorseful over having killed so many people, he exited the church where he met Richmond Valentine face to face with Gazelle and two armed men.
After talking with Valentine a bit an getting him to reveal his plans, Valentine notes that this would be the moment where he puts him in a death trap from which he'd escape, before saying that this isn't that kind of film and shooting him in the head.
To be added
- Kingsman Suit: Hart has his personally tailored Kingsman suit, which is bulletproof and resistant to bludgeoning and stabbing attempts, as can be seen during the fight in the church.
- Umbrella: Hart carries an umbrella with him that is bulletproof to an extent, being capable of resisting several shots from a firearm during the brawl in the pub. It can also identify the weapon used against it, and can fire a projectile capable of knocking a single man across a room. He also uses it to launch small projectiles with the handle.
- Hand Grenade Lighter: Disguised as a lighter, Hart carries this hand grenade with him. He used one during the fight in the church, blowing up several people and dealing collateral damage to the church.
- Boot blade: Never actually used, Hart's Kingsman shoes come with a pop-out blade that is poisoned with a very lethal toxin.
- Glasses: His glasses are directly connected to both the Kingsman mansion and the briefing room in the tailor shop, allowing people at base to see what is happening.
- Eggsy - Protégé.
- Arthur - Colleague and boss.
- Richmond Valentine - Enemy and Killer.
- Merlin - Colleague.
- Lancelot - Colleague.
Behind the scenes
To be added
- The character from the comic which Harry Hart was based off of was named Jack London, and he was Gary's uncle.