Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Running Time:||87 min.|
Generation X is a made-for-TV film directed by Jack Sholder, which aired on FOX on February 20, 1996. It is based on the Marvel Comics comic-book series Generation X, a spin-off of the X-Men franchise. It was produced by New World Entertainment and Marvel Entertainment.
- Suzanne Davis as Buff/Arlee Hicks
- Matt Frewer as Russell Tresh
- Finola Hughes as Emma Frost/White Queen
- Heather McComb as Jubilation Lee/Jubilee
- Jeremy Ratchford as Sean Cassidy/Banshee
- Bumper Robinson as Mondo
- Agustin Rodriguez as Angelo Espinosa/Skin
- Amarilis as Monet St. Croix/M
- Randall Slavin as Kurt Pastorius/Refrax