|Alias(es)|| Erik Stevens|
|Appeared in||Black Panther|
|Actor||Michael B. Jordan|
- "I waited my entire life for this. The world's going to start over. I'mma burn it all!"
- ―Erik Killmonger[src]
N'Jadaka was the son of Wakandan prince N'Jobu and an American mother. He changed his name to Erik Stevens and sought revenge on his cousin T'Challa for his father T'Chaka's decision to kill N'Jobu. He also goes by the name Killmonger as a former Black-Ops soldier.
To be added
To be added
- Ulysses Klaue - Ally turned Enemy.
- T'Challa/Black Panther - Cousin and Enemy.
- N'Jobu - Father
- Dora Milaje
- Shuri - Cousin and Enemy.
- W'Kabi - Enemy.
- Zuri - Enemy.
Behind the scenes
- Michael B. Jordan noted the character's dreadlocks hairstyle was a way "to stay true to the original character ['s long hair] as much as possible and make it as modern as we could."
- Jordan stated that Kilmonger is "very strategic, thoughtful. He's very patient. Very well skilled, trained to a T. He works very hard, and he feels what he's doing is right."
- Jordan compared Killmonger and T'Challa's relationship to the X-Men characters Magneto and Professor X.
- Khalid Ghajji and Aaron Toney were stunt doubles for Michael B. Jordan in the role of Erik Killmonger.
- In the comics, Erik Killmonger, originally known as N'Jadaka, was a Wakandan native who was exiled after his father was forced to work for Ulysses Klaue and attempted to overthrow T'Challa from the throne upon his return.
- Killmonger's bumpy, ritualistic tribal markings on his chest and torso resemble the scar tattoos of the Mursi and Surma tribes.