|Appeared in|| Wolverine and the X-Men: Hindsight|
Wolverine and the X-Men: Foresight
Emma is a telepath who joined the X-Men after Wolverine reformed the team. She appears to want to help the X-Men after the mysterious explosion at the Xavier Mansion and disappearance of Jean Grey and Charles Xavier. At first Logan didn't trust her and questioned why she was there and why she wanted to help. She explained that she worked at the Massachusetts Academy and her students were taken away from her by the Mutant Response Division. She missed teaching so she came there to help them find Charles and Jean. She used Cerebro and found Charles on Genosha.
Emma seems to show romantic interest towards Cyclops but nothing ever comes from it. It is eventually found out that she is secretly working for the Inner Circle and was responsible for releasing the Phoenix Force and destroying the mansion. She kidnaps Jean when they find her and helps move the Phoenix into the Stepford Cuckoos. When the Cuckoos go on a rampage she realized that they were going to enact the Days of Future Past future that Charles warned the X-Men about. She absorbed the Phoenix into her body seeming to sacrifice herself.
To be added
Powers and Abilities
- Mutant Physiology/Organic Diamond Transformation: Emma is a very powerful mutant who possesses diamond-like skin and telepathic powers.
- Invulnerability: Emma's diamond armor is durable to the point where bullets cannot penetrate it.
- Superhuman Immunity: while in her diamond form; Emma is protected from the mental probes of others, like Charles Xavier.
- Telepathy: Emma can project her thoughts and will into another's mind, she is also able to communicate with others, with her telepathy.
- Diamond Form: Emma is incapable of using her own telepathic powers; while she was in her diamond form.
- X-Woman uniform: Emma wears a protective suit, when she is out on the field in battle.
- Scott Summers/Cyclops - Love interest.
- TV Movies (2 films)
- Had Season 2 been put into production, it would have been revealed that Emma survived and would return to the X-Men.