Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Appeared in||Iron Man 3|
- "Is that all you've got? A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner?"
- ―Ellen Brandt[src]
Ellen Brandt was a former soldier working for A.I.M.
Ellen Brandt was a former soldier who was missing her left arm when she entered into A.I.M's Extremis project; the serum was able to regrow her lost limb.
Ellen Brandt bumped into Tony Stark as he was heading into Neptune's Bar and later interrupts him while he was talking to Chad Davis' mother. She started attacking him but was killed in an explosion that Tony creates in the kitchen of a restaurant in Tennessee by putting metal in a microwave.
Ellen Brandt was a facially scarred Extremis soldier/assassin. A physically enhanced woman with deep-seated anger and a sadistic streak, Brandt enjoys using her exceptional strength to hurt and main her enemies.
Extremis : Ellen Brandt was an amputee solder, missing her left forearm. She volunteer to be a test subject for Killian Extremis experiment. She endured the pain of the infusion long enough for her body to accept Extremis, and watched it regenerate her missing arm.
- Enhanced Strength : Extremis enhanced Brandt's physical strength, the full limits of which aren't known.
- Enhanced Reflexes and Agility : Extremis enhanced Brandt's agility, balance, flexibility, dexterity, and bodily coordination to superhuman levels.
- Enhanced Speed : Extremis enhanced Brandt's speed, the full limits of which aren't known.
- Enhanced Healing : Extremis gives the human body tissue regeneration capabilities. Extremis was able to regenerat Brandt missing limb in mere seconds
- Exothermic Reaction : Extremis allowed Brandt to be able to consciously raise the temperature of parts of her body. Brandt can control the extent that it might only scorch skin, or increased to the point where it can cause steel to turn into a molten state.
Behind the scenes
To be added
- In the comics, Ellen was married to Ted Sallis, the Man-Thing.
- In the comics, Ellen's scar wasn't limited to a circle on the left cheek: she had her entire face burnt by Man-Thing's acid.