|Appeared in|| X-Men|
X-Men: First Class
|Actor|| Rhona Shekter|
Edie Eisenhardt was Erik Lehnsherr's mother.
As a Hebrew, Edie Eisenhardt was taken to a Nazi concentration camp in the occupied Poland. She was imprisoned along with her husband, Jakob, and her son, Erik, who was taken away from her once passed the entrance gate. Screaming for having her son back, Edie saw her son's mutation manifest itself for the first time, as he almost destroyed the gate between them with his magnetic powers.
- "Alles ist in Ordnung!*"
- ―Edie's last words[src]
- Erik Lehnsherr - Son.
- Jakob Lehnsherr - Husband.
- Peter Maximoff - Grandson
- Dr. Klaus Schmidt - Enemy and killer.
Behind the scenes
This article doesn't have any behind-the-scenes information about this character. Please add some!
- In the comics, Edie had a daughter, Ruth, but no mention is made in the movie about Erik's sister.
- Her surname Eisenhardt is a reference to her son Erik's original name in the comics Max Eisenhardt.