|"A Cold Day in Hell's Kitchen"|
|Writer(s):|| Douglas Petrie|
|Original airdate:||March 18, 2016|
|Previous Episode:||"The Dark at the End of the Tunnel"|
"A Cold Day in Hell's Kitchen" is the thirteenth and final episode of the second season of Daredevil.
In the season finale, Daredevil is backed into the ultimate showdown for his own life — and the future of Hell's Kitchen.
- Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock/Daredevil
- Deborah Ann Woll as Karen Page
- Elden Henson as Foggy Nelson
- Jon Bernthal as Frank Castle
- Elodie Yung as Elektra Natchios
- Scott Glenn as Stick
- Carrie-Anne Moss as Jeryn Hogarth
- Royce Johnson as Brett Mahoney
- Rob Morgan as Turk Barrett
- Matt Gerald as Melvin Potter
- Geoffrey Cantor as Mitchell Ellison
- Peter Shinkoda as Nobu Yoshioka
- Susan Varon as Josie
- Ray Iannicelli as Jerry
- Maya Rosewood as Tyler
- Brandon Morris as Third Officer
- Jun Naito as Japanese Thug
- Shuhei Kinoshita as Vain Thug
Continuity and References to the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Jeryn Hogarth appears.
- Marci Stahl is mentioned.
- Hogarth, Chao and Benowitz is mentioned.
- The Harlem Duel is mentioned on a newspaper headline.
- The Battle of New York is mentioned on a newspaper headline.
- Melvin Potter returns.
- Daredevil's Billy Club is introduced.
- Josie and her bar appears.
- Betsy Beatty is mentioned.
- Bess Mahoney is mentioned.
- Turk Barrett appears.
- The Hand appears.
- Elektra Natchios is killed by her own sai.
- The Punisher gets a skull logo on his chest.
- Micro is mentioned.
- Atlas Investments logo appears.
- Elektra Natchios wears a red costume reminiscent of her outfit in the comics.
- Frank Castle discovers a disk with the word 'micro' written on it. In the earlier Punisher comics, he was assisted by a computer expert / weapons designer named Microchip.
- Jeri Hogarth makes her first appearance in "Daredevil" season 2.
- At the end of the episode at Josie's bar, a New Jersey Devils game can be seen on the TV in the background.
- In the scene where Melvin measures Elektra for an outfit, there can be seen a poster of a gladiator on the wall. 'Gladiator' is the alter ego of Melvin Potter in the comics.
- The Japanese characters written on the stone coffin Elektra is placed into by the Hand reads "sosei" or "resuscitation."
To be added
To be added