|"Penny and Dime"|
|Writer(s):||John C. Kelley|
|Original airdate:||March 18, 2016|
|Previous Episode:||"New York's Finest"|
"Penny and Dime" is the fourth episode of the second season of Daredevil.
Karen uncovers shocking facts about the Punisher, who finds himself hunted by a powerful force in Hell’s Kitchen. Daredevil ponders his next moves.
- Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock/Daredevil
- Jon Bernthal as Frank Castle/The Punisher
- Deborah Ann Woll as Karen Page
- Elden Henson as Foggy Nelson
- Elodie Yung as Elektra Natchios
- Peter McRobbie as Father Lantom
- Matt Gerald as Melvin Potter
- Royce Johnson as Brett Mahoney
- Ryan Woodle as George Bach
- Susan Varon as Josie
- Tony Curran as Finn Cooley
- Joshua Bitton as Rory
- Mark David Watson as Rafe
- John Joseph Gallagher as Seamus
- Katt Masterson as Detective Sgt. Thompson
- Gordon Silva as Bartender
- Pat Kiernan as himself
- Rod Knoll as Owner
Continuity and References to the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Elektra Natchios is introduced.
- Finn Cooley is introduced.
- Grotto is mentioned.
- Samantha Reyes is mentioned.
- Wilson Fisk is mentioned.
- Maria Castle is mentioned and seen in a photograph.
- Lisa Castle is mentioned and seen in a photograph.
- Frank Castle Jr. is mentioned and seen in a photograph.
- Melvin Potter returns and is working on body armor for himself.
- Betsy Beatty is mentioned.
- Josie and her bar appear.
- Stilt-Man's Armor is seen.
- Stilt-Man's costume is visible behind Daredevil when he goes to collect his new helmet.
- Tony Curran is the fifth actor from Doctor Who to enter the Marvel Cinematic Universe. David Tennant played Kevin Thompson/Kilgrave in Jessica Jones, Christopher Eccleston played Malekith in Thor: The Dark World, Jenna Coleman played Connie in Captain America: The First Avenger and Karen Gillan played Nebula in Guardians of the Galaxy. However, this is not technically his first appearance, as he had in an uncredited role of in Thor: The Dark World.
- Peter McRobbie and Charlie Cox both acted in Boardwalk Empire.
- Other actors who were in Doctor Who and the Marvel Cinematic Universe: With Captain America: Civil War, Spider-Man becomes a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Andrew Garfield, who starred in The Amazing Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 was Frank in Doctor Who: Daleks in Manhattan and Doctor Who: Evolution of the Daleks. Toby Jones, the Dream Lord in Doctor Who: Amy's Choice, was Dr. Arnim Zola in Captain America: The First Avenger and Captain America: The Winter Soldier. David Bradley, was Solomon on Doctor Who: Dinosaurs on a Spaceship and the Tower Keeper in Captain America: The First Avenger.
To be added