Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Dogs To A Gunfight"|
|Writer(s):|| Marco Ramirez|
|Original airdate:||March 18, 2016|
|Next Episode:||"New York's Finest"|
"Dogs To A Gunfight" is the second episode of the second season of Daredevil.
As Murdock recovers from an attack, Foggy and Karen fight to protect their new client from both the law and the Kitchen's newest vigilante.
- Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock/Daredevil
- Jon Bernthal as Frank Castle/The Punisher
- Deborah Ann Woll as Karen Page
- Elden Henson as Foggy Nelson
- Stephen Rider as Blake Tower
- Michelle Hurd as Samantha Reyes
- Royce Johnson as Brett Mahoney
- Matt Gerald as Melvin Potter
- McCaleb Burnett as Grotto
- Clyde Baldo as Clint
- Vic Noto as Dog of Hell
- Darin Guerrasio as Police Technician
- Walter Brandes as Meth-Head
- Malika Nzinga as Reporter
- Christopher Stadulis as ECU Leader
Continuity and References to the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Blake Tower is introduced.
- Oscar Clemons is mentioned.
- Wilson Fisk is mentioned.
- Betsy Beatty is mentioned.
- Edgar Brass is mentioned.
- Samantha Reyes appears.
- Melvin Potter appears.
- Metro-General Hospital appears.
- When Melvin Potter becomes alarmed for his safety after fearing that Matt was followed to his workshop, he quickly picks up a saw blade as a weapon. In the comics, Melvin is also known as the "Gladiator", a criminal who uses saw blades as weapons with his costume.
- The dog is a reference to the Punisher comic series War Zone, in one issue the Punisher rescued an abused guard dog named Max from its criminal owner.
- In this episode, Foggy refers to The Punisher as "Killdozer". Killdozer is the name of two characters in Marvel Comics, the first is a killer bulldozer and the second an armor wearing member of the Iron Trinity.
To be added