Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Appeared in||Guardians of the Galaxy|
The Cosmic Entities are four forces that created the Infinity Stones.
Guardians of the Galaxy: The Art of the Movie
To be added
The four cosmic entities, Eternity, Death, Entropy, and Infinity were responsible for the creation of the Infinity Stones. An engraving of them was carved into the floor and walls of the Morag temple that housed the Power Stone. Later on, The Collector showed the Guardians of the Galaxy the same engraving in a hologram when he explained the creation of the Infinity Stones, which showed the Cosmic Entities forging the stones into concentrated ingots.
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (2 films)
Behind the scenes
To be added
- Based off the cosmic entities from the comics, these beings are considered immensely powerful and many of them embody some concept or fulfill some essential need, but there are others who are considered within this reference frame simply due to their scale of power.
- In the comics, the Celestials are known as cosmic entities.
- In the comics, Oblivion is a one of the four cosmic entities. In the films, Oblivion is renamed Entropy.
- In the image of the cosmic entities, it appears as though Infinity is holding the Chitauri Scepter.