|Appeared in||X-Men Origins: Wolverine|
- "I'm not afraid of you, Victor. I'm not afraid of dying."
- ―Chris Bradley [src]
Chris Bradley was a member of Team X. He piloted the team's plane with his ability to manipulate electricity. In their search for adamantium the team was trapped in an elevator when its power was cut off. Bradley used his ability to power and control the lift.
When Team X disbanded six years after the events in Africa, Bradley moved to a carnival in Springfield, Ohio, where he cheated people out of money by challenging them to turn off a light bulb that he was powering. In his trailer there are hundreds of electrical items that Bradley controls. Former Team X member Victor Creed arrives at his door and kills Bradley. Due to his death all the lights at the carnival switch off.
Bradley's electrical capabilities are later used for the mutant killer Weapon XI/Deadpool.
Powers and Abilities
- Electrokinesis: His particular power was the ability to manipulate and use ambient static electricity. Bradley is shown controlling a helicopter, an elevator, and light bulbs among other things. His entire trailer is filled with things run by the power of electricity, such as hundreds of lights and a train set. In a fight he can use it as electric bolts or as a protective shield although he did not portray this ability in the film.
- Marksman: He is a skilled marksman, having some weapons training due to his time in Team X.
- William Stryker - Former boss.
- Wolverine - Former Team X teammate.
- Deadpool - Former Team X teammate.
- John Wraith - Former Team X teammate.
- Sabretooth - Former Team X teammate.
- Fred Dukes - Former Team X teammate.
- Agent Zero - Former Team X teammate.
Behind the scenes
- Bradley speaks with Monaghan's own English accent, which differs from the comics origin of the character as an American from Dutchess County, New York.