Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Christina is a member/subject of the Workshop and a mutate who possesses superhuman levels of strength and speed. She is the henchwoman of Ajax.
When Wade was experimented on for the Workshop, wanting a cure for his cancer, he was instead tortured by Ajax and Christina. Wade was trapped in an airtight chamber and deprived of oxygen, then was disfigured and his healing factor was unlocked. The Workshop was blown up by him.
Later, Christina knocks out Vanessa, then she and Ajax kidnap her. They take her as a hostage to an aircraft carrier. They are later confronted at the carrier not only by Wade, who is now Deadpool, but also Colossus and Negasonic Teenage Warhead. Deadpool kills Ajax's henchmen and fights Ajax, while Colossus and Negasonic fight Christina. Christina is knocked out, then she and Negasonic are carried away by Colossus, when the carrier explodes.
Christina, going by the name Angel Dust, is menacing, tough and sadistic. Though likely a victim of the Workshop, she had no qualms over torturing patients there herself, including Wade Wilson. She is fond of chewing on matches. She is the hench-woman and second in command to Francis, showing loyalty to him and providing him with medical aid, like stitching up his back.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: Christina can increase her adrenaline amounts, which therefore makes her stronger. Her strength is rather substantial due to the fact she is capable of launching Colossus (who weighs several tonnes) a few meters with a single punch.
- Superhuman Durability: The experiment that gave Christina her strength also seems to have enhanced her durability to the point were she can go blow for blow with opponents such as Colossus or to withstand explosions like those created by Nega-Sonic Teenage Warhead, although she did develop a bloody nose as a result.
- Enhanced Stamina: Christina apears to be able to perform superhuman feats consecutively without tiring.
- Francis - Creator and ally.
- The Recruiter - Superior.
- Wade Wilson/Deadpool - Enemy.
- Jack Hammer - Enemy.
- Peter Rasputin - Enemy.
- Ellie Phimister - Enemy.
- Earth-10005 (1 film)
Behind the scenes
To be added
- During the Junkyard fight between Colossus and Angel Dust, Gina Carano only concern during takes was the possibility of finding spiders on set.