Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Captain America uniform|
|Appeared in|| Captain America: The First Avenger|
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Captain America: Civil War
Steve Rogers wears his Captain America uniform in battle.
- In the Captain America serial, Grant Gardner wears a dark blue uniform.
- In the 1979 TV movie, Rogers uniform came from his drawing after he was inspired by this story to sketch a super-hero. At the end of the first movie, Rogers briefly appears in a redesigned costume—more accurately a uniform—that bears a stronger resemblance to the uniform Captain America is seen wearing in the comics, and he wears this uniform in the sequel. His Mask was a Motorcycle Helmet.
- In the 1990 direct to video film. Rogers wore the classic costume from the comics.
- In Captain America: The First Avenger, Rogers wore three different costumes. His first costume is the classic uniform for the USO, the second was the USO uniform accompanied by a brown leather jacket and war pants, that uniform resembled the Ultimate uniform from the 1940's, his third costume is a mix of his Classic and Ultimate uniforms from the comics, Rogers came up with the costume's designs, which were implemented by Howard Stark. The uniform was made from carbon polymer, it offered a medium level of resistance to bullets and knives and allowed his Shield to be hooked onto the back.
- In The Avengers, Rogers wears a newly constructed super suit that has a strong resemblance to the traditional Earth 616 uniform of Captain America in the comics as well as the USO uniform featured in The First Avenger. The super suit is constructed of a nomex and kevlar fiber and offers a medium level of resistance to force impacts. The suit also allows Rogers to be much more agile and flexible in combat since it's less armored weight. The uniform was designed by Phil Coulson.
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier debuted the next stage of Captain America's uniform as it is modified once again as a stealth outfit for secret missions. The suit known as "The S.H.I.E.L.D. Strike Stealth suit" is a new ‘stealth’ suit — a navy blue, utilitarian-looking suit that moves fluidly. And allows for his shield to be attached to the back with a small magnetic alloy. The suit would have texture and look more real world with a Kevlar-based ballistic component that would protect Captain America but at the same time function like a military black-ops uniform. Presumably the uniforn mask Steve's heat signature, making him undetectable to night-vision equipment. The uniforn also has comm-link. Steve later breaks into the Smithsonian and steals a variation of his Original World War II uniform.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron features Steve's new uniform in the film. It appears to be a colorized version of his Shield Strike Stealth suit only looking more like the traditional Red, White & Blue associated with Captain America. Presumably Tony Stark designed the uniform. A new modification was made in the combat gloves that allow the shield to return to Steve in battle. The uniform protected Steve from both Ultron's concussion blasts and Iron Man's repulsors.
- Captain America: Civil War features a modified version of his uniform from Avengers: Age of Ultron with a few alteration to the suit. There were subtle changes in Captain America’s costume — color was one and subtle changes to all the details and cut. It became a combination of the stealth suit from Winter Soldier and the Avengers: Age of Ultron suit.