Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Capcycle is a motorcycle that Captain America rides.
- In Captain America (1979) and the sequel Captain America II: Death Too Soon, Captain America rides a 1970's motorcycle with his Shield on the front. It can turn into a glider.
- In Captain America: The First Avenger, Captain America rides a 1940's Harvey Davidson motorcycle designed by Howard Stark. The bike has dual forward-facing cannons, grappling lines and flamethrower at the rear. It also has the ability to self-destruct.
- In The Avengers, Steve Rogers rides out on his motorcycle from central Park in New York after the team disbands, going their separate ways.
- In Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Steve Rogers rides a Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 motorcycle into battle as Captain America on the streets of Washington D.C. Steve rode back to his apartment after visiting Peggy. When Steve was branded an enemy and fugitive of S.H.I.E.L.D. by Alexander Pierce, he attempted to escape the Triskelion. Steve drives away on his Harley, but a roadblock is set up for him and he also gets stopped by a Quinjet. He does however get past both.
- In Avengers: Age of Ultron, Steve Rogers rides into battle on his motorcycle alongside his fellow teammates The Avengers as they battle the forces of HYDRA at their secret base located deep within the Sokovian countryside.